GroceryPantryHeinz
Kraft Mashups Honeyracha

Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha

by Heinz

Mixing the decadent sweetness of honey with the spicy kick of sriracha sauce, Heinz Honeyracha is in its own class of condiments. Heinz Honeyracha is so versatile. It makes an excellent dipping sauce for fries and can be used as an alternative for regular hot sauce, ketchup, or mayonnaise on sandwiches, burgers and so much more. The 20.2 ounce squeezable, resealable bottle is easy to use and transport to picnics and dinner parties. Honeyracha Saucy Sauce boasts a special sweet and spicy flavor that is sure to be a hit for all ages.

• One 20.2 oz. bottle of HEINZ HoneyRacha Honey & Sriracha Saucy Sauce Mix
  • HEINZ Honeyracha is a delicious sauce combination of sweet honey and the spicy flavor of sriracha hot sauce
  • Available in an easy squeeze, resealable bottle
  • Great for dipping all your favorite foods
  • Try it as the perfect addition to chicken, sushi, burgers, fries, veggies, pizza, eggs, and so much more
  • Refrigerate after opening

Ingredients

Sugar, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sriracha Sauce (Red Jalapeno Peppers, Cayenne Peppers, Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Vinegar, Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor), Honey, Corn Starch, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Molasses, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (To Protect Freshness), Dried Garlic, Dried Onion.

I Bought it but it’s not on my dashboard to upload my receipt ?
What have you ate this with or what do you think it would be good with?
Did anyone like this?
Start your review of Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha!
Khushboo P.
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by Khushboo P.
Honey-Racha the name says it all. Honey mixed with Sriracha. I tried it with chicken tenders and fries. Perfect balance between sweet and spicy. I did enjoy is as a dipping sauce. I'd imagine it taste great as a glaze for a Chinese dish. I was thrilled to receive this product complimentary from Influenster to review. I would recommend you to try this. #Honeyracha #contest #complimentary @honeyracha @Influenster
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by Azita C.
I honestly didn’t think we were going to like this, especially not my kids who won’t touch anything spicy. But I was sooo wrong. It wasn’t spicy at all, just sweet and a little tangy. For the taste test, I picked up some nuggets from Sonic for them to dip the sauce into. I couldn’t believe when both of them finished all the sauce and then got more. They loved it so much, I used it as a glaze on the salmon I cooked for dinner and everyone ate seconds. It actually was really tasty and I’m pretty picky with food. As a mom, I love anything that gets my kids to eat so this was a huge win at our house. #Honeyracha #contest #complimentary @honeyracha @Influenster
Maika  R.
Brooklyn, NY
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by Maika  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This taste so good. I'm not one to eat alot of spicy nowadays but this I had to try and it did not disappoint me or my son. We first ate it on French fries and it was delicious. He started putting it on eggs, chicken, you name it. I used it as a marinade baking chicken and once with salmon. It's spicy but not overbearing spicy as it has a sweetness to it also. Don't just read my review, Try it for yourself and tell us what you think.
vi F.
Hanahan, SC
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by vi F.
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by vi F.
I thought it was going to be a little more spicy, that’s the only thing I would say that is bad about it which is a lot! I’m a pretty avid foodie so this sauce is definitely up there and NEEDED! Perfect drizzled on egg omelets or with fries for sure and a burger! Great price point I think a lot of people would love this!
Wendie  W.
Brea, CA
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by Wendie  W.
Have you tried @Heinz new sauce Honeyracha? It is surprisingly good!! It’s a mix of sweet honey and spicy sriracha sauce! It’s really good on Chicken Strips or Chicken Nuggets. It was a wonderful complement to ham & turkey sandwich’s, as well! It tasted AMAZING on sticky brown rice and as an additional sauce with chinese food! Not too sweet & not too spicy! Give it a try!
Sheena F.
Omaha, NE
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by Sheena F.
I can’t say it was gross, but not exactly good either. I found it to just be strange. Wouldn’t necessarily recommend the product.
Cory B.
Barberton, OH
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by Cory B.
#HEINZHONEYRACHA #MIXEDBYHEINZ #heinzpartner #contest #complimentary @Influenster @heinz I was happy to dive into this sweet and spicy ketchup always been a fan of #heinz so I hope they keep bringing the flavor!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Tenzin T.
Portland, OR
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by Tenzin T.
Living this sweet & tangy sauce to go on my nugget, fried, wings, and so much more!! Definitely one of my go to sauces now that I’ve been exposed to it! Only reason this doesn’t get 5 stars is because it’s definitely not one of the healthiest things to have.. but can’t deny that it’s delicious!
Christie  S.
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by Christie  S.
🌶🍯 Growing up in #Pittsburgh you learn early on that @Heinz is going to be a staple in your diet. I’ve been loving all the new concoctions they’ve been coming up with lately so you can imagine my excitement when I got to try this new Honeyracha saucy sauce. It’s the perfect balance in between spicy & sweet. It comes out pretty fast (not a thick condiment) so think of it as a drizzle. It’s NOT overly spicy, I like a nice spice but nothing that’s going to light my insides on fire, so if you’re afraid of the hotness factor, don’t be. I paired it on some chicken wraps & brisket grilled cheese. I imagine it would taste great on wings (I see a ranch/honeyrancha combo in my future) grilled shrimp skewers also come to mind. Yum! #HEINZHONEYRACHA #MIXEDBYHEINZ #heinzpartner #HoneyrachaxInfluenster #Honeyracha #contest #complimentary @honeyracha @Influenster #Heinz #412
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Heinz Kraft Mashups Honeyracha uploaded by Melissa B.
In all honestly, I’m not a huge fan of spicy food but this sauce is actually really good! It has a prominent tomato flavor. At first it tastes like a sweetened ketchup, probably because of the honey, but it’s definitely also spicy. The spice builds as you eat it, though. It’s not overly spicy to the point that you can’t taste anything else. We dipped Dino nuggets and onion rings in it with a side salad for dinner. It would also be really good on a burger or on a salad with some ranch to tame the heat 😜 I definitely recommend trying it!!
Incentivized Review
Ask a question to the Influenster community...