Heinz® Ketchup Blended With Sriracha Flavor uploaded by Jessica T.Heinz® Ketchup Blended With Sriracha Flavor uploaded by Adrian A.Heinz® Ketchup Blended With Sriracha Flavor uploaded by Wendy C.

BY HEINZ

New Heinz Tomato Ketchup Blended with Sriracha Flavor gives our classic ketchup recipe some extra heat.  Infused with spicy chili pepper and garlic flavors, the product maintains the recognizable taste and consistency of America’s Favorite Ketchup® while adding a bold new twist.

• Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes
  • Natural Flavoring
  • Paprika Extractives

Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Okay, so I love Sriracha, and I love Ketchup and no when I saw this I knew I h as d to try it! I swear this is the only Ketchup I will buy. It has the right amount of spice and the right amount of tang! I definitely recommend trying this if you enjoy spicy food like I do!
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
Love,love!!! I always mix Sriracha in my Heinz Ketchup! Now I don’t have too! The flavor is spot on. I eat this on about everything;eggs, potatoes, chicken, and so much more.
Sara S.
Salem, OR
This ketchup is a really great way to spice up a burger or a meatloaf. It is not too spicy and has a little bit of sweetness to it that makes it really stand out from the usual. Love the price, regular ketchup price, if you like sriracha it's definitely worth trying.
Lyric S.
Madison, OH
I got this from aldis and it is AMAZING! it has the perfect amount of spice and ketchup mix! Great value for such a cheap price! One bottle lasted my family a month!
Elizabeth K.
If you love spicy foods and adding a bit of spice to your food, buy this ketchup! I use it all summer long on hot dogs, hamburgers, etc. It's a beach day essential, especially if you are grilling!
Adrian A.
Bronx, NY
I love this condiment! It's great on French fries and on eggs I was a bit skeptical at first, but the taste is undeniable. Great product!
Wendy C.
1,426 reviews
A great tomato ketchup with a kick of spice! Great on hot dogs,brats and hamburgers!!! Adds great flavor!
Revy M.
Edmonton, AB
I found this to taste a bit odd so I just mix ketchup and sriracha instead of buying this. It's not my favourite so I won't be purchasing again. But it's pretty versatile so you can use it on anything.
Sandy G.
Es práctica y fácil de usar su envase además de ser muy rica y complementar mis alimentos
Brenna M.
Is the jalapeño kind even better? Which is hotter?

Amazon