Heinz® Ketchup Blended With Real Jalapeño uploaded by BEV A.Heinz® Ketchup Blended With Real Jalapeño uploaded by Being H.Heinz® Ketchup Blended With Real Jalapeño uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY HEINZ #12 in Ketchup

This new version of our classic ketchup is blended with real jalapeño for a little spice and a lot of flavor. Experience the spicier side of America’s Favorite Ketchup®.

• Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes
  • Dehydrated Jalapenos

Buy on Amazon*
BEV A.
Houston
This is the best ketchup ever!!!!!!!! My refrigerator is stocked with so many bottles. I can eat it with everything. Nice and spicy taste. First time seeing this bottle, I just couldn't believe the great taste when I put it on my fries. So good. I cannot get enough of this ketchup. Great job HEINZ!!!!! BEST KETCHUP EVER!!!!!!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Hellmann's ketchup with jalapeno is absolutely my husband's new favorite. It is not overpowering with jalapeno but, just enough to get that little pepper kick. It is really good.
Abby T.
Moline, IL
I had to stock up on this ketchup when I saw it was a limited edition. I could eat ketchup with every piece of meat and I also love spicy so this is the perfect combination for some extra kick to your hamburgers, hotdogs, brats, or whatever else you like ketchup on!
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ
This is by far the best ketchup I've had. Perfect level of spicy, goes with everything. My fridge is always stocked with it! Love it! If you like jalapeños I definitely recommend buying.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
This is really great. I couldn't really taste the jalapeno but it has a nice kick to it. Prefect for french fries and hamburgers. Also makes nice spicy sloppy joes.
Julie T.
Everyone needs ketchup in their house at all times!! Heinz has always been my go to ketchup! This is amazing stock up on some!! Always have ketchup in the house you never know!!
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
There is only one kind of ketchup that should be in your house and it is Heinz of course. Remember when they did the color ketchup? Bring those back!
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS IN THE STORE BUT I WISH I DID I LOVE HEINZ KETCHUP AND LOVE ANYTHING SPICY!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE YOU CAN BUY THIS
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
The best ketchup i had! the perfect amount of spicy and the price is not all that bad! love this for when i want ketchup and not hot sauce
Alex B.
Greenwood, SC
Best condiment on the market. Goes well with chicken, burgers, anything! Absolutely love it, you won't find anything better than this!!
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How did you use the jalapeño ketchup ?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Where do I get this?? Too Hot??
Brenna M.
Is it better than the siracha?
Adara M.