Heinz® Ketchup Blended With Balsamic Vinegar uploaded by Wendy C.

BY HEINZ

Instead Of White Vinegar, This Version Of Our Classic Ketchup Is Blended With Balsamic Vinegar For A More Sophisticated Taste. Look For It At A Store Near You.

• Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes
  • Onion Powder
  • Natural Flavoring

Alisha C.
Heinz® Ketchup Blended With Balsamic Vinegar
I have to say this is the best catch up out in the market now a days. I love regular Hines but this one just has an amazing kick to it if you like balsamic vinegar. It is hard to find where I live in New York but I do have my resources. If you like balsamic vinegar I would recommend you trying this ketchup because great with everything!!!
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this combo. The balsamic is not too strong, it is the perfect combination to the sweetness of the ketchup itself. It does not cost much more than the regular ketchup and can be used just as regularly. I am a fan. `
Catherine L.
I am not a ketchup person. I do not like ketchup. I think ketchup tastes and smells gross. This ketchup is like the best tasting ketchup I have ever had. It is almost high end, if ketchup can be high end??
Irina M.
Everyone in our house loves this balsamic ketchup. It's the quintessential ketchup with a bit of an extra kick. It's a great addition to food without overpowering it.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I absolutely love this ketchup!! The balsamic vinegar gives a great flavor that is not too strong! This is a must try! This is great on French fries,hotdogs and burgers,etc..
Dneika T.
Perth, Australia
Heinz Tomato Ketchup Balsamic Vinegar? This is a thing? Has anyone tried it?

Amazon