BY HEINZ #1 in Ketchup

It’s the rich tomato taste that has made Heinz America’s Favorite Ketchup®.

• Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes

• ¿A cuál comida le pones Ketchup?8 Answers
  • Don't you hate when you forget to shake the bottle and th...12 Answers
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
There is no other ketchup for us!  I always, always buy Heinz.  It has the best flavor, not too tomato-ey and not over the top tart with vinegar.  It's what we like and so I don't buy anything else.  Back in the day I might have tried store brands or other brands but not anymore.  We are happy to get the right flavor that we expect consistently with Heinz!
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
It has the perfect consistency for eating or cooking with. One of my family's favorite meals is Cola BBQ chicken. You take for boneless skinless chicken breast and mix a cup of ketchup and a cup of Coca-Cola and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 2 hours. The chicken will be falling apart so you shred it with two forks and serve it on bread. it's one of the only things I can even get my family to eat leftovers of ...when we have them.
Yvette W.
This ketchup is my favorite brand of choice. I love eating it with my fries🍟 , on my burger🍔, Corndog and every now and then on fish. It taste great and always reasonable. It's thick but not too thick or too watery like another brand I tried before. It's popular at fast food restaurants. Most ketchup packets are by this particular brand. I will always buy this brand and I highly recommend it to others to try and/or buy!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So I know Heinz is probably the most popular ketchup out there. Everyone knows this brand name. So I’m pretty picky with what I put ketchup on anyways, so I actually prefer Hunt's Tomato Ketchup brand ketchup. Heinz is just too sweet, loaded with sugar, and you don’t really actually taste tomatoes. I prefer hunts because it is more savory, robust, and lower in sugar.
Nicole T.
I love Ketchup and it goes good in so many things. My kids will basically eat it on anything. We use Heinz ketchup the most since I feel like it tastes the best. Heinz has the best natural flavor tasting ketchup. It's never runny and stays thick and tasty. It also tastes the best or maybe I've been eating it since I can remember. I love using it in my meatloaf, nuggets, meatballs, and so much more. It's versatile and can be a condiment or an ingredient. It's great for dipping and Heinz has the most convenient bottles. HEINZ Tomato Ketchup is #1 in our house!
Crystal K.
Love ketchup and heinz is the OG. you can't go wrong with heinz! it's not watery or runny or super thick. Every bottle is ocnsistent. i love ketchup with everything, especiialy chicken tenders!! I love their organic ketchup because the ingredients are more "clean" there is no high fructose corn syrup in their organic one.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
This is the only ketchup brand I grew up with and still eat today, and it's good, but at times it tastes a little too artificial and sugary.... but it's an excellent condiment! Great for fries and sandwiches, and even usual in some sauces. The bottle lasts a long time as well so it's worth ya money.
Sanjana N.
Tomato ketchup and honey mustard are my favorite condiments and I prefer to buy only Heinz brand. I use tomato ketchup with just about anything. I love the taste, the consistency, it has the right amount of tartness, sweetness and saltiness. Wouldn't change the brand and I would recommend this.
Aby L.
Oregon
Best ketchup around! Ive never had any better Ketchup! It is a staple food in my house (and I’m sure many others!) With or without mustard, this Ketchup is great for fries, burgers, chicken, recipes, etc. I think this Ketchup is generally affordable and is a staple condiment! Check it out!
Michelle M.
Ketchup is my second favorite condiment (after honey mustard) and I literally put ketchup on everything. On rice, fries, baked potato, chicken tenders, steak, eggs, on a sandwich, etc. I also bought this at Publix, but it’s really available at any store which is super convenient
Jia M.
Staff
Does anyone keep their ketchup refrigerated after opening?
Adriana P.
Don't you hate when you forget to shake the bottle and the liquid runs out?
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
What weird things do you add ketchup too? I like a little in my mashed potatoes!
Alexandra A.
¿A cuál comida le pones Ketchup?
Amanda H.
Liberty, MS
Does the organic brand taste any different than the original?

Walmart