BY HEINZ #1 in Ketchup

It’s the rich tomato taste that has made Heinz America’s Favorite Ketchup®.

• Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes

• Does anyone keep their ketchup refrigerated after opening?47 Answers
  • ¿A cuál comida le pones Ketchup?4 Answers
  • Don't you hate when you forget to shake the bottle and th...12 Answers
Olguiisz P.
my favorite forever is ketchup, I can not live without that, I miss it to the rice, in the pizza in everything and I'm not lying !! I am addicted to ketchup since I have memory! It is the best although I know that in excess it hurts, I try to control myself. I buy it in bjs because they give you 3 large pots at a good price! I love it!!😍😍😍😍😍
Kelly M.
Heinz has always been my go-to brand for ketchup. This bottle is easy to use, stores well in your refrigerator and the ketchup is always going to the bottom so you don't have to leave it upside-down like a lot of competitive brands. This ketchup has a great taste and texture. I think it is less watery than a lot of other brands I have tried. I enjoy using it on burgers and fries and mixing it into homemade sauces.
Wil M.
This is the king of all catch ups it’s better than any other brand you can compare it to literally use this for every application you can think of from cleaning certain itemsTo creating sauces or just using it as a dip I think everyone can universities agree it is delicious
Nicole T.
I love Ketchup and it goes good in so many things. My kids will basically eat it on anything. We use Heinz ketchup the most since I feel like it tastes the best. Heinz has the best natural flavor tasting ketchup. It's never runny and stays thick and tasty. It also tastes the best or maybe I've been eating it since I can remember. I love using it in my meatloaf, nuggets, meatballs, and so much more. It's versatile and can be a condiment or an ingredient. It's great for dipping and Heinz has the most convenient bottles. Heinz® Ketchup is #1 in our house!
Crystal K.
Love ketchup and heinz is the OG. you can't go wrong with heinz! it's not watery or runny or super thick. Every bottle is ocnsistent. i love ketchup with everything, especiialy chicken tenders!! I love their organic ketchup because the ingredients are more "clean" there is no high fructose corn syrup in their organic one.
Sanjana N.
Tomato ketchup and honey mustard are my favorite condiments and I prefer to buy only Heinz brand. I use tomato ketchup with just about anything. I love the taste, the consistency, it has the right amount of tartness, sweetness and saltiness. Wouldn't change the brand and I would recommend this.
Michelle M.
Ketchup is my second favorite condiment (after honey mustard) and I literally put ketchup on everything. On rice, fries, baked potato, chicken tenders, steak, eggs, on a sandwich, etc. I also bought this at Publix, but it’s really available at any store which is super convenient
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I am not really sure what it is about Heinz Ketchup but no other ketch up compares to me! And it tastes even better when its out of a ketchup packet from fast food places or a glass bottle. The glass bottle is the best! It's not too rich of a taste and its a bit sweet. So perfect! Good for pretty much anything that needs a little extra flavor! I especially love it with fries or chicken strips! Heinz is relatively inexpensive but always costs a little more than Hunts or store brand ketchups. Either way I will always pay a little extra for good flavor!

Gillian H.
Duncan, SC
If you are a true ketchup lover, this is the absolutely the ketchup for you. It has a great taste. Also, it is very inexpensive. This is my favorite ketchup that I have ever had, and I have tried several other brands. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
The only ketchup allowed in my kitchen! We buy these from Wegman’s, where they are frequently on sale. I’m a classic ketchup user, but my husband puts it on everything! Other brands are either too sweet, too bland, or too textured - Heinz is just perfect!
Jia M.
Does anyone keep their ketchup refrigerated after opening?
Adriana P.
Don't you hate when you forget to shake the bottle and the liquid runs out?
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
What weird things do you add ketchup too? I like a little in my mashed potatoes!
Amanda H.
Liberty, MS
Does the organic brand taste any different than the original?
Malia R.