Heinz Kansas City Style Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce

Rooted in generations of barbecue tradition, great Kansas City style barbecue sauce is a perfect balance of thick, sweet, and tangy. Heinz teamed up with Kansas City natives and award-winning pitmasters, Joe & Mike Pearce, to craft a Kansas City Style Sauce that is a mouthwatering blend of that sweet and smoky deliciousness that the region is known for. Regionally Authentic BBQ Sauce Pitmaster Partner Developed 100% Natural Great on pork ribs DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, CANE SUGAR, TOMATO PASTE, WATER, DARK BROWN SUGAR, BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES, SALT, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CORN STARCH, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, MUSTARD SEED, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER, XANTHAN GUM, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVOR, ANCHOVIES, ONION, GARLIC, TAMARIND CONCENTRATE, NATURAL EXTRACTIVE OF PAPRIKA. CONTAINS: FISH (ANCHOVIES).

Wow! I haven't even heard of this kind? Where do I buy this? How's the taste?
Start your review of Heinz Kansas City Style Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago
Heinz has outdone themselves!!!
Hey everyone, if you are looking for a bbq sauce that has a twist of honey mustard and that's a change from the regular tasting bbq sauce, THIS IS IT! In the past 2 years, I have been soooo disappointed that Kraft discontinued their honey mustard bbq sauce. The Kraft was my favorite. Well, I am sooooooo happy because the EXACT taste is back, but its Heinz Carolina Mustard and I am soooo elated. Heinz has done it. Just take some chicken thighs, sprinkle with seasoning salt or soul food seasoning, and bake on 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Then pour the Heinz Carolina Mustard on the chicken and bake for an additional 10 - 15 minutes and deeeelicious. I'm telling you, you will LOVE it. Thank you, thank you, thank you Heinz you've brought wonderful flavor to my life again! (Please, if you ever discontinue ANY of your bbq sauces, DO NOT ever ever ever discontinue this one. It's finally back in my life again. It is SUPERB and the Exact BBQ mustard I wanted back.)
Heinz has outdone themselves!!!
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
This version is so tart. I tried it at a fair first thinking it was generic in a Heintz bottle.  I was sorely mistaken. My family informed me that this is the actual flavor of the sauce. It's such a shame because the other line of products from the Ketchup to the Mustard is generally my go to. I hope they change the flavor to this soon because I really do love the brand.
2 years agoChickasaw , AL
Awesome sauce! Has a great flavor, not to sweet and not to tangy! Healthy for your family! I enjoy using it on my baked chicken. I purchase this at Walmart and it’s very fairly priced! I was very satisfied and would definitely be purchasing this bbq again
2 years agoPlattsburgh, NY
This is a joke. This should not be considered a bbq sauce. They do so many other things so well, I'm not sure why they attempted this. Surely, someone in a test group or focus group somewhere said, "DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD." It has a weird, artificial taste that I'm not crazy about and gives me a headache after using it. It's just not quite right.
2 years agoMCKEE, KY
a great product....give anything you add this on a great taste that anyone would love and just the right sweetness....makes chicken or any kind of meat you fix gives it a spicy taste but not to spicy and a sweet taste that the whole family will love...i highly recommend this product taste great
2 years agoHillsboro, KS
I love this type of bbq sauce I used to not care but now I don’t buy anything else but that. I pair it with almost everything because it is so good. I like it with my French fries and my chicken the best
2 years ago
I  lucked up on a bottle of this barbecue sauce during a sale at Publix.  I poured it on some baby back ribs that were fresh off the grill and the flavor was AMAZING.  The smokiness of the barbecue sauce only enhanced the flavor and complimented the meat perfectly.
2 years agoZanesville, OH
All I have to say is...ew, no. Barbeque sauces are meant to be sweet and spicey. I am not sure how to even explain the flavor of this, but I think it is safe to say that Heinz should not be making barbeque sauce. It does not have a good flavor for pork or chicken.
2 years agoClanton , AL
I tried this on a spur of the moment buy. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor. For some reason I thought it would be ketchup-y. I think the flavor is really good. A very sweet heat type sauce. I would definitely recommend and continue buying.
2 years agoRiverview , FL
I had been buying expensive bbq sauces for a long time because I’m definitely a bbq snob (I come from a long line of southerners). This stuff tastes just like the expensive Kansas City sauces I used to buy and is so good on pulled pork, French fries, burgers...