Heinz Jalapeno Tomato Ketchup uploaded by Lidia Z.
4 colors available

BY HEINZ

Blended with real jalapeno. see more...

Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Everyone needs ketchup in their house at all times!! Heinz has always been my go to ketchup!. This is amazing stock up on some.
Nicolette C.
Nicolette C.
Grand Island, NY
There is only one kind of ketchup that should be in your house and it is Heinz of course. Remember when they did the color ketchup? Bring those back!
Varinia G.
Varinia G.
FL, Doral
It's a good brand. I like it. I always buy it in my house. When You want to eat hot dogs, you can use it. It's delicious.
Berta  M.
Berta M.
Louisville, KY
The best ketchup i had! the perfect amount of spicy and the price is not all that bad! love this for when i want ketchup and not hot sauce
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Not usually a ketchup fan, but love this one!! The kick of spice is just what it needs. A must try!
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Heinz ketchup is the only way to go. As someone from Pittsburgh this is the only brand we buy in my household
Yonkers , NY
It was not spicy but you could def get the jalapeño taste. Great on pizza and eggs (=
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Best ketchup around and the only option for our family. We use ketchup a lot and we love it! Great taste.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS IN THE STORE BUT I WISH I DID I LOVE HEINZ KETCHUP AND LOVE ANYTHING SPICY!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE YOU CAN BUY THIS
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
Delicious! I put this on my eggs every morning for breakfast and it gives them a yummy spicy tomato flavor!
Yonkers , NY
How did you use the jalapeño ketchup ?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Where do I get this?? Too Hot??
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Is it better than the siracha?
Adara M.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
This is really great. I couldn't really taste the jalapeno but it has a nice kick to it. Prefect for french fries and hamburgers. Also makes nice spicy sloppy joes.