BY HEINZ #22 in Ketchup

We added the kick of TABASCO® pepper sauce to our classic ketchup to spice up your burgers, fries, sandwiches and more.

Heinz Tomato Ketchup (Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomoatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring), Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Natural Flavoring.

Buy on Target
Lyndsey W.
I just recently discovered this hot and spicy ketchup and I'm a huge fan! I used to make my own version of spicy ketchup but now that this is around, I don't need to anymore. It has just enough kick!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Adds a whole new kick to your breakfast and to your hamburgers or whatever you like to pair it with hot and spicy with still good ketchup taste
Daniel C.
I love my Tabasco and I love my ketchup. This is a product i believe this is best combination of Tabasco and Ketchup
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My boyfriend puts ketchup on everything and he loves spicy stuff so I think this would be perfect for him!
Arlene A.
I love anything spicy so when I saw this I was really excited to try it out. I like that it's not so strong but has enough "kick". It just completes fried foods for me and even barbecue. The price is pretty reasonable as well. Love this!
Génesis R.
Caracas
I'm a sucker for spicy food. And what's better than regular ketchup? Obviously a spicy one! This will definitely take your food to a whole new level... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Dneika T.
Perth, Australia
Purchased Heinz Tomato Ketchup Hot & Spicy a while ago, we love Heinz in this household, however no one really like this one, I think I still have it in my pantry, and that is unusual as I normally by Heinz ketchup at least once a week.
Cassandra B.
Windsor, Ontario
We tried this not long ago, and it was disgusting! We love ketchup, espcially heinz, and we love spicy food, however, this was a tangy, disgusting mess. Two thumbs down