Heinz® Hot & Spicy Ketchup uploaded by Camila M.

BY HEINZ #19 in Ketchup

We added the kick of TABASCO® pepper sauce to our classic ketchup to spice up your burgers, fries, sandwiches and more.

Heinz Tomato Ketchup (Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomoatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring), Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt), Natural Flavoring.

Buy on Amazon
Bee K.
Heinz is my favorite ketchup brand and I love their hot and spicy type, especially with french fries. For fans of hot sauce like Tabasco, you'll find a moderate kick mixed in with the tomato dip. It's not too heavy and adds a little pizazz to any meal.
Lyndsey W.
I just recently discovered this hot and spicy ketchup and I'm a huge fan! I used to make my own version of spicy ketchup but now that this is around, I don't need to anymore. It has just enough kick!
Daisy V.
I would compare this ketchup to a ketchup you can get from the popular fast food chain in Houston called WhatABurger. It's a small spicy kick!
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
Adds a whole new kick to your breakfast and to your hamburgers or whatever you like to pair it with hot and spicy with still good ketchup taste
Daniel C.
I love my Tabasco and I love my ketchup. This is a product i believe this is best combination of Tabasco and Ketchup
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My boyfriend puts ketchup on everything and he loves spicy stuff so I think this would be perfect for him!
Arlene A.
I love anything spicy so when I saw this I was really excited to try it out. I like that it's not so strong but has enough "kick". It just completes fried foods for me and even barbecue. The price is pretty reasonable as well. Love this!
Reele A.
Yum yum.

This is really good ketchup, not too hot and spicy.

I like to have a bit of spicy to my ketchup so this is
perfect for me. Hope that Heinz make it
in larger bottles.

Heinz tomato ketchup: tomato concentrate from red ripe
tomatoes, distilled vinegar, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, salt, spice,
onion powder, natural flavoring, Tabasco brand pepper sauce, distilled
vinegar, red pepper, salt, natural flavoring.
Barbara G.
Very practical and with an excellent flavor, it is the condiment that can never be lacking in my meals and in the family reunions. It has a sweet taste and an incredible texture, in my house does not last.
Dneika T.
Perth, Australia
Purchased Heinz Tomato Ketchup Hot & Spicy a while ago, we love Heinz in this household, however no one really like this one, I think I still have it in my pantry, and that is unusual as I normally by Heinz ketchup at least once a week.