GroceryPantryHeinz
Hot Dog Relish, 127 fl oz Bottle

Heinz Hot Dog Relish, 12.7 fl oz Bottle

by Heinz

Featuring crunchy pickled cucumber and cabbage immersed in vinegar, the Heinz Hot Dog Relish will help you create flavors which complement your favorite snack. With chunks of red bell pepper and extracts of turmeric, this sweet and spicy relish will add a completely new dimension of flavors to hot dogs, hamburgers, or sausages. Heinz Hot Dog Relish is prepared with care so that every squeezable 12.7 fluid ounce bottle has the perfect ratio of ingredients to complement your favorite foods. Just drizzle this relish on top of your food or use it as a dip and the crunch from cucumbers and cabbage will add life to any meal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz Hot Dog Relish, 12.7 fl oz Bottle!
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
A hot dog isn’t a hot dog without Heinz Sweet Relish. I seriously can’t even imagine eating one without. I won’t! Just the right amount of sweet and way too much delicious!
Beverly T.
Madison, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like pickle relish you will love this. Heinz is always been a favorite of mine.
Serena A.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love relish. I put this on my tuna and it really makes a tuna sandwich go so far.
Tati I.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tasty relish makes for the perfect summer dog at a BBQ! I love that the bottle is squeezable for less mess than the usual jars.
Hector C.
Yuma, AZ
Relish isn’t really my thing but every blue moon or so I just want an American hot dog or even on a good ole cheeseburger when there’s no pickles. I can’t picture myself having any other relish then Heinz if that’s the case.
Veronica B.
It’s been a while but I remember this being a very good blend of pickles and mustard. 🤤 Ya hace mucho tiempo que lo había probado pero me recuerdo que era una mezcla fenomenal de pickles y mostaza. 🤤
Kimberly  C.
Russellville, AL
Heinz Hot Dog Relish, 12.7 fl oz Bottle is another product that I love having on hand because it compliments more than hot dogs! I use it in various recipes including homemade tarter sauce, potato salad, macaroni salad, deviled eggs, and sometimes I just make a cheese sandwich with mayonnaise and this sweet pickle hotdog relish!
Ashley P.
Novi, MI
YES. So good. It’s a classic and it’s great. It has the perfect crunch and not a overpowering flavor. I love to put it on my hotdogs or mix in with my tuna salad. All around a great product and it’s always in my fridge.
Jessica M.
Burleson, TX
This is a super quick and easy food to make for my kiddos.  They absolutely love it, and is a staple in my pantry.
Shannon  S.
Odenville, AL
While Heinz Hot Dog Relish isn’t my favorite hot dog relish on the market, I had much rather have Heinz than most other brand on the market. Also, this wasn’t listed as a product for me to review on the previous page, but Heinz ketchup is THE ONLY KETCHUP I WILL USE. PERIOD! I’d rather have nothing than another brand of ketchup. If the store is out of Heinz, I will go to another store. My husband knows that he had better not come home with any other ketchup. They are sweet & nothing is more off putting to me than sweet ketchup!

Looking for your answer?