BY HEINZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heinz Hot Dog Relish.
Heinz: trusted quality since 1869.
ESTD 1869.
10 fl oz (296ml).

Alexandra S.
Lancaster, CA
I am not a big fan of mustard, but my husband introduced me to hot dog relish. It was great on brats and all beef hot dogs. Not sweet and not too vinegary either.
Sarah B.
N Grosvenordl, CT
My favorite relish! The price is good, and the taste is awesome. i use it on hot dogs and hamburgers religiously. I always need to stock up for summer!
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Mustard and Relish In One Bottle To Add To My HOT DOG 🌭 Equals YUMMY In My BELLY 😋 Can't Go Wrong With A Grilled Hot Dog 🌭 During The Summer Time ☀️☂☺️
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Great taste, also very good at price. My favorite on a hot dog or diced Bolognese sandwhich!
Gustavo D.
I hate relish but I love to mix it in my mayonnaise to get a nice Tarter sauce taste, this product you can get in smaller bottles at the Dollerstore. I would recommend this product to anyone as it comes in handy to making other things if you dislike the taste.
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
super yummie, el unico relish que compro por su rico saber y bajo costo, es delicioso, super facil de utilizar