BY HEINZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessica S.
It's a cold winter night, I'm cuddled up under my blanket watching re-runs of law and order... My stomach is grumbling. I look in the pantry and BAM, there it is. A call of Hainz Tuscan style tomato soup. I whip that up on the stove for 5 minutes, pair it with a killer grilled cheese and my night is made!
aryelin L.
en algunas ocaciones es bueno contar con un sobre de sopa rapida como heinz homestyle tuscan style tomato que te sirve para calentar y servir en momentos de apuros.! es grandioso me gustaría que tuviesen mas variedades de sabores como auyama o de patatas.
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love tomato soup but I can never find a good tomato soup but now this has entirely changed my life I always buy this when I want tomatoes so if you're a tomato freak like I am you should go and buy this
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Tomato soup is one of my favorite! But i dont have the time to make it.. whenever im craving heinz is the brand i trust! Easy to make! No sweat and enjoy your tomato soup in a snap! Taste is not that good as your mom's soup! But you will get the satisfaction!
Caro R.
Hollywood, FL
I like to taste and add pasta, that if you add cheese flavor is delicious.
Your brand always gives me quality and has a variety of flavors and is amazing because I can choose
Gabriela M.
I really like this brand, Heinz is I always recommend. Its excellent taste always knows how to captivate, to its smell is always the best. I doubt choose never to really love it, I recommend
Dhruvi P.
baton rouge louisiana
The best in the market, not too sour not to sweet it's perfectly balanced in taste and adding up a little seasoning of your choice and warming it up is all you need for winters.
Ana Laura Q.
Tampa, FL
I dont like the taste of this tomato soup because it doant taste real ; it haves a weird artificial taste that is not pleasant at all. It dosnt remains me of a tomato.
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product
Helen R.
as freshly homemade, it feels fresh and also the ingredients, the best option is not to leave your direct home baked and ready, determined the food of all family members.