BY HEINZ #93 in Soup & Broth

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Danny M.
324/5000
I love these soups, especially when I'm lazy to cook. They are very tasty and quickly prepared. I usually take it with a piece of bread. I recommend it for when you have the flu, you are tired or for the weekends. They have a very mild taste. I also put grated cheese and it is super tasty.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
This soup is amazing with creamy mushroom taste ,good for not only winters but all season and for the kids too , with little efforts , not so expensive and good in taste
Joseph R.
Charlotte, NC
It really is easy to make . I love creamy mushroom and this really had a great flavor to it . I was a little skeptical about it but it is a great soup 🍜 great price point as well highly recommend to everyone who loves mushroom soup .
erica o.
Mission, TX
Whenever I baked a chicken in the oven I LOVE to add this on top of the chicken with a mash potatoe on the side ... And some corn ... Really good and delicious that now I want some lol
Xandriane L.
This is one of my comfort food no matter what the season. The soup is so creamy and the mushrooms are perfect. This soup is my favorite amongst all the other flavors! Definitely worth your cash!
Mary H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Home style Creamy mushroom pouch is my favorite Heinz soup. It is delicious, affordable and the best if you are not in the mood for cooking loads of food. Perfect poach size just for you. I like to add some bacon bits, croutons and even more veggies! peas and carrots are my favorite! everything goes just fine with Heinz Homestyle Creamy Mushroom soup pouch.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Heinz Homestyle Cream mushroom EZ soup is a nutritious soup which tastes great. I love this flavor and others by healthy choice. It is affordable and a great value for money. My family loves it too. I buy it often and would highly recommend it.
Ruthie T.
This product is great! We use the #heinz homestyle creamy mushroom in our pork chops we let them bake all day in the oven and crock pot and it soaks with cream of mushroom and it is wonderful! The creamy mushroom tastes amazing and i love the texture, its very smooth and tastes great!
Luz Paola M.
dELICIOSA Y SUAVE, ME ENCANTA QUE ES CREMOSA Y ME CONFORTA DEL FRIO, la cocino con cebollín y cebolla y lee coloco queso parmesano rallado y algunos crutones y esta lista para comer en una noche de frío. La recomiendo!
Daivelis G.
Bronx, NY
Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Heinz Cream of Mushroom Soup is a classic blend of the finest ingredients offering a delicious recipe for all the family to enjoy...delicious served with warm, crusty