Heinz HomeStyle Classic Chicken Gravy uploaded by Teran F.

BY HEINZ

Heinz HomeStyle Classic Chicken Gravy.
Tastes like homemade. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kelly O.
LEECHBURG, PA
Foodie Expert
My go too item for thanksgiving!! A must have at my kitchen table with all of the other goodies! Just got a deal on four jars! Some for now and some for later! If you get the fat free stuff it's a little better for you!
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
A little salty, so keep this in mind if using for a recipe.
It was convenient and easy to use, but I'm not sure I would purchase again.
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
I use this a lot cause it's quick and easy to use and make with amazing flavor to it
Sandra N.
Farmington, MI
Heinz HomeStyle Classic Chicken Gravy over chicken is very lovely. Fast and easy way to feed the family
Dan L.
Bellmore, NY
Ugh, gravy from a jar is just plain wrong! Making homemade gravy is the only way to go. This jar gravy has a jelly like consistency and you can never replicate the depth of flavor you get from real gravy. Stay away!
Michelle A.
Foodie Expert
If I don't have time to make gravy from scratch, this will do. Make sure to heat is up or serve it with hot food, in my opinion its not great straight out of the jar...pair it with something.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
Foodie Expert
I could have definitely gone without purchasing and digesting this jar of crap lol I would rather eat the gravy that comes out of a packet than this mess. I tried to use it for different recipes that I found online and it just didn't cut the cake.
Jamie H.
Ironwood, MI
Foodie Expert
Meh. Not the greatest flavor, but it'll do in a fix. Nothing comes close to the real deal, but it isn't disgusting or anything.