Heinz® Home Style Pot Roast Vegetable Soup

by Heinz

Heinz HomeStyle Pot Roast Vegetable soup is the definition of a hearty soup with generous chunks of beef simmered with potatoes, carrots, onions and other vegetables finished with black and white pepper. Try all of our comforting varieties!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz® Home Style Pot Roast Vegetable Soup!
How would you rate this product?
Simplismente amo!!! Sabor super forte e marcante. É o meu favorito, principlamente a mostarda e o Barbecue!!!!
This vegetable soup is great for the whole family! Kids love it and so do I! Great for a cold winters day!
pues puedo decir que es un buen producto y que todos la podrian recomendar la verdad es que me gusta mucho
Treviglio
A marca é muito boa, todos os produtos de muuuita qualidade, muito bom esse, quero provar outros. Adorei.
Taste really amazing on its own or with bread. The best thing to have in a cold night which fills me up.
AMEI MUITO ESSA SOPA, ela é super cheirosa e mata com certeza a fome!! super indico os produtos da heinz
Okay not a fan of this brand certain foods they make sent as tasty but all and all they are okay to eat
Muy ácida para mí gusto. Si me gustó pero obviamente que hay algunos detalles que hay qur corregir
The heinz soup is tasty with a roasted pot flavor, great for a cool night to warm your body.
Very good, I buy it when I can. I like enough that... I love it your taste, really fine

Looking for your answer?