Heinz® Home Style Pot Roast Vegetable Soup

by Heinz

Heinz HomeStyle Pot Roast Vegetable soup is the definition of a hearty soup with generous chunks of beef simmered with potatoes, carrots, onions and other vegetables finished with black and white pepper. Try all of our comforting varieties!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz® Home Style Pot Roast Vegetable Soup!
How would you rate this product?
Terre Haute, IN
This has to be one of my favorite things to both eat when meal time comes around. It is great for someone on a budget. It is way healthier than fast food. I eat this about once a month if not more. I would definitely recommend this to other, so they can taste to goodness also.
exeter, nh
This soup is great and healthy for you to. It's healthy for you because it has a lot of vegetables which are good for you. I love the flavor and it taste really good. I would definitely recommend it to others you haven't tried it
Philadelphia , PA
I love this it's really good for a quick meal for them nights you don't want to cook ,I didn't have to add season it was seasoned to perfection I would definitely buy again
Doral, FL
When we name heinz talk about career, their soups are great, excellent flavor, creaminess and thickness, my only recommendation would be careful with salt because excess causes damage to blood level is high blood pressure, rest well.
Doral, FL
It is very delicious. Easy to prepare and good flavor. Practice for those days where you do not want to cook and want something fast. Cost very economical and very ascequibles. I recommend it
Coatesville, IN
I love this. It's very easy to make and it taste good. I eat it whenever I don't feel like cooking. I will always buy it more and more. I get it from Walmart but you can get it from other grocery places too. I do recommend
essa sopa ela e muito gostosa nos compramos no mercado ela tem um sabor muito gostoso eu tomo nesse tempo frio e ultimamente esta fazendo muito frio por isso estou tomando ela com mais frequencia ela e muito saborosa ela tem um cheiro muito bom .
Doral, FL
With Heinz's vegetable soup I warm my cold mornings, although I have not eaten all the flavors. I can tell from the flavors I have tasted the tomato I love it reminds me of those soups I ate from small.
Flushing, NY
Acceptable. Eaten about 6 of this meal. Most meat is tender, got a few tough pieces. I got over that. Veggies are good, not overcooked. Not as much meat as shown, so I question the 18g protein in the actual meal. I will buy this one again occasionally.
Es mi marca favorita, no sólo en los productos sopa, sino también en aderesos. Ellos son muy sabrosos y tienen un precio común, que son asequibles en mi país. Su embalaje es realmente sorprendente. Es un producto que voy a recomendar a otros a comprar, es un gran producto.

Looking for your answer?