Heinz Home-style Mushroom Gravy

A rich blend of mushrooms gives Heinz HomeStyle Rich Mushroom Gravy a deliciously robust texture and savory spices add the perfect flavor for a homemade taste all year long. INGREDIENTS: WATER, MUSHROOMS, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, BLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, RENDERED BEEF FAT, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, CARAMEL COLOR, SPICE, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVOR (MILK), ONION POWDER.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz Home-style Mushroom Gravy!
Heinz home-style mushroom gravy is amazing. My whole family loves it. It's such a great value. I use it alone on mashed potatoes or French fries. I also use it in alot of my recipes. I haven't tried any other brand that is so versatile. It tastes so fresh.
Merrill, WI
So I was in a hurry once for an impromptu dinner with my in laws and wound up buying this instead of making my own. While it wasn’t homemade, you would never KNOW! It had really awesome flavor and i liked that it was thicker than what I normally make on my own. Wish they made it bigger jars.
Hemet, CA
I usually make my gravy homemade, but when I don't have time or just need a quick alternative, Heinz Gravy is one of the best. It taste fresh and goes great with anything you could put gravy on. They have a variety of flavors so it's easy to customize your meals to your liking.
Kittanning, PA
Thus is my go to for alot of simple quick meals. I just wish that it came in a family sized jar also. It is not enough to make s full meal for four and have maintain to be saucy. Live not having add salt asd there is just enough in there as it is made to not have to add more.
La Grange , CA
Heinz mushroom gravy is a great way to add flavor to your dinner, faster than making homemade. Flavor is very nice, no clumps, smooth gravy. Very nice to keep for your family. Package well and price is okay. I'm satisfied with this product.
Tuscaloosa , AL
My boyfriend loves this gravy. He could not find it anywhere. For his birthday, I ordered a case. He went nuts!! The look on his face was sheer happiness. It also taste good on my oven baked smothered chicken Heinz Home-style Mushroom Gravy
Lawrenceville, GA
No consumo mucho este tipo de producto, asi que no puedo comparar entre muchas marcas; pero de las 2 o 3 que he usado esta me ha parecido la mejor; el sabor es bueno, la textura agradable y buen precio.
Brooksville , FL
Best pre made mushroom gravy I’ve ever used. Full of flavor and left everyone wanting more. Perfect when you don’t have time to make homemade gravy and no one noticed it was from a jar and not homemade.
Westover , WV
This is the only gravy I will use from a jar.. I love gravy. It's not expensive at all. Great value. I think it's the best gravy .. leave it alone fine the way it is . Not very healthy but so good ..
Atlanta, GA
I enjoy Heinz home-style mushroom gravy but wish it had a bit more flavor. Even though it doesn’t state it on the front label you should be warned it has a bit of beef fat so this is not a vegetarian friendly gravy.

Looking for your answer?