BY HEINZ #3 in Gravy & Gravy Mixes

Made from real turkey stock and a light blend of spices, this gravy turns even ordinary mashed potatoes into a special treat.

Shelby R.
Nevada, OH
MY #1 GRAVY! This stuff is a step up from the competitors with a freaking amazing tase and great price! This is the only gravy I will buy! Heinz is such a good company with great branding as I’ve used this gravy since I can remember and my mother has as well!
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
I like the powdered gravy more but its more of a personal preference. I feel like these are slightly too expensive but taste pretty good. All you have to do is heat it up and serve with whatever you want.
crystal j.
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This makes Thanksgiving a little bit easier. I have a chronic pain condition so anything that cuts time off my cooking day is supremely helpful. On it's own it's reminiscent of KFC which I like just fine for regular daily meals. For holidays I add finely chopped fresh herbs while it heats to make it a bit more special
Michelle O.
My mother always served this brand of gravy alongside our holiday meals. Great on top of mashed potatoes or drizzled over poultry. Make sure to stir it a few times while warming it. A little goes a long way with it's full and salty flavor. My sister always loved dipping her rolls in it!
Megan R.
This was down right nasty. Our turkey for thanksgiving didn't make enough juice in the pan for gravy, so we had to opt for this. Never again. It was almost inedible. Maybe we were all picky, but it was not tasty at all.
Lauren L.
Rogers, MN
Only gravy I eat!! It is so robust and creamy! Definitely not fat free but totally worth it and it's super cheap too so what's not to love about it? Let me know what you think. XoXo
Nicole F.
This has been the gravy my family uses for Thanksgiving since as long as I can remember. In addition to the gravy we also mix in the juice from the turkey as well. Using this combination, we get the value of homemade but some ease of store bought.

I think the gravy is priced just right depending on what store you buy it at and when. All the stores by me now are having their Thanksgiving sales so you stock up before the main event.
Merranda H.
Just got this gravy, haven't used it yet but it is the base for my turkey gravy every year. I really doctor it up w/ giblets, the neck & pan dripping but I trust Heinz to ensure my gravy is the best every year. I buy this every year & throughout the year when I crave my comfort food, sliced turkey sandwiches on bread w/ turkey gravy. Yummy I want some now! Good stuff.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
We love this gravy on our mashed potatoes and over our turkey. It taste delicious and its from a brand we trust. The twist off lid/jar is super convenient for storing excess gravy and you can wash and reuse the jar for storage of something else! Add a little french onions for a little special flavor!
Julie F.
Joplin, MO
Does anyone use this gravy for Thanksgiving dinner?
Kirsten M.
New Windsor, NY
I see this everywhere during the holidays, and I know how difficult it is to make a good gravy, does anyone recommend this and does it taste homemade?
Kayla-Noel C.
Lexington, KY
Is this thick? If so, could it be thinned?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
What are some things you use this gravy on? Like something different then the norm
Robert D.