BY HEINZ #55 in Soup & Broth

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heinz HomeStyle Broccoli Cheddar soup has a delicate blend of broccoli florets and seasonings that are simmered in a velvety smooth cheese sauce with accents of shredded carrot.

• this looks so good who's tried it and what's your thoughts??1 Answers
  • I've never seen this. I'd love to try. What section of the grocer...3 Answers
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried this soup and it is very good. I love the flavors it has and I could eat all by myself. Yes it is a great value. If you like broccoli and cheddar soup, you will love this.
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
esta es una sopa deliciosa que une el sabor del queso con el brocoli, una opcion caliente muy buena al paladar, especial para una cena en casa, o para una comida en el trabajo o cuando estamos de viaje.
Lisa F.
Soo good!! I absolutely love broccoli and cheddar soup. It's so easy to make and great for lunch. Although it's probably not very healthy as it's a frozen dinner but I never cared enough to look.
Marianne G.
This soap smell so delicious when you cooked it. Broccoli is one of my favorite vegetable.. but sometines I dont have time to boiled so for me this product is perfect to go! I higly recomment for work, go camping, or any trip with friends. It will resolve your lunch!
I don't really eat much canned food but when I'm on the go, this is a good go to of mine. It's nice and creamy and leaves me feeling full to continue my busy day. I highly recommend if you work in an office and only get 30 mins of lunch
Daniela C.
Miami
Una opción deliciosa y rápida para comer! Para esas tardes o noches de frío o simplemente como un abre bocas del almuerzo son ricas sustanciosas. Puedes gratinarlas al horno con un poco de queso y será otra cosa!!!!!
Abby M.
Gresham , OR
100% recommend! This is one of my most favorite soups ever! Especially when you're not feeling too well and are tired if the same old bland Chicken Noodle. Broccoli Cheddar will forever have a place in my heart!
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Thus is some great tasting soups almost better than homemade just add a sandwich or small salad and you have a great meal I surly add more cheese and veggies this great for single meal or a Quick meal
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Alondra H.
San Jose, CA
Great soup for the kids. Absolutely love it. This is Healy because it contains broccoli. It has a great flavor to it. Kids love it. It is very affordable not expensive. I would recommend to others very good.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I've never seen this. I'd love to try. What section of the grocery store is it in?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
this looks so good who's tried it and what's your thoughts??