Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsHeinz
Heinz Home Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Heinz® Home Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup

by Heinz

Heinz HomeStyle Broccoli Cheddar soup has a delicate blend of broccoli florets and seasonings that are simmered in a velvety smooth cheese sauce with accents of shredded carrot.

this looks so good who's tried it and what's your thoughts??
I've never seen this. I'd love to try. What section of the grocery store is it in?
Start your review of Heinz® Home Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup!
How would you rate this product?
Ada J.
Evanston, IL
It's broccoli and cheddar--- healthy? i assume. at least it made me feel healthy and forget about the fact that I didn't cook it and it's just some preserved food. Tasting good is definitely a bonus here, but definitely not as good as you can actually make it in the kitchen.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
1,047 reviews
My Husband thinks I’m gross for liking this, it does smell pretty bad...but it’s cheese & broccoli so what can you do. It is super easy to make and does end up quite rich & creamy. A good strong cheese taste with a slight not over powering broccoli taste too. Perfect comfort soup, and is super cheap
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I have tried this soup and it is very good. I love the flavors it has and I could eat all by myself. Yes it is a great value. If you like broccoli and cheddar soup, you will love this.
Kary N.
Chula Vista, CA
This cheeses brócoli soup is good It was my first time buying it and i really enjoy it price is good too
Abby M.
Camas, WA
100% recommend! This is one of my most favorite soups ever! Especially when you're not feeling too well and are tired if the same old bland Chicken Noodle. Broccoli Cheddar will forever have a place in my heart!
Alejandra D.
Los Angeles , CA
This soup is very delicious one of my favorites definitely recommend it! Its very easy and fast to make
member-d807c8551
I don't really eat much canned food but when I'm on the go, this is a good go to of mine. It's nice and creamy and leaves me feeling full to continue my busy day. I highly recommend if you work in an office and only get 30 mins of lunch
isa C.
love this with chips or just by itself they give you a lot so you would get full. try it with chips your love it too.
Lisa F.
Soo good!! I absolutely love broccoli and cheddar soup. It's so easy to make and great for lunch. Although it's probably not very healthy as it's a frozen dinner but I never cared enough to look.
Daniela C.
Miami
Una opción deliciosa y rápida para comer! Para esas tardes o noches de frío o simplemente como un abre bocas del almuerzo son ricas sustanciosas. Puedes gratinarlas al horno con un poco de queso y será otra cosa!!!!!