Heinz Hamburger Dill Pickle Chips

by Heinz

Heinz Hamburger Dill Chips Pickles feature crunchy pickled cucumber chips soaked in vinegar, which infuses them with a delicious, tangy flavor. With no other spices added, these chips are naturally flavored with dill. The simple addition of a pickle can work wonders on your hamburger or other sandwich. Add a layer of slices just above the patty or other protein to create a gourmet burger. The juices from the pickle absorb into the patty and create a wholesome experience that is both crunchy and tangy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz Hamburger Dill Pickle Chips!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
These dill chip pickles are so good on a burger. I prefer these over other type pickles for said burger because it just tastes better. I don’t know if it is in my head or if the distribution of juice is different because of the slices being packed in a certain way. I have run to the store to buy these only when we’ve had other pickles.
Olivia M.
Heinz Hamburger Dill Pickle Chips uploaded by Olivia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
So delicious! Gives you that crispy snap in every bite! With an overload of flavor with each chew! Perfect for sandwiches, salads, dips, fried, and even just on a toothpick! I always have a jar in my fridge... if you love picks then you will absolutely enjoy these!
Iqra A.
I absolutely love this brand and their pickles are great! They’re perfect for burgers it to eat straight from the jar .
Leidy P.
Muy buenos a la hora de hacer hamburguesas, sin mucho trabajo solo habres el envase tomas algunos y de los pones a la hamburguesa, me gusta su sabor ácido. Son geniales.
Stephanie J.
Pflugerville, TX
Perfect for putting on a burger for a summer grill. I love how tangy they are and not sweet. You get a lot of pickles for a good price and they last a long time. They are the right thickness and dont fall apart
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
I really love these pickles, it buys me because of they are the great hamburger size. The price is always reasonable. I like the flavor and crunchy of this pickle. It's worth your money , and you will like them too and keep in stock.
Kaylie S.
Deltona, FL
These are my favorite dill pickle chips but I cannot find them anywhere now... I wish they were sold in more places! They are crunchy and the perfect dill pickle. I recommend these to other dill pickle lovers
Love K.
S Ozone Park, NY
It's so good and ready to eat without cooking it . So yummy and fell good in my tummy.
Janell G.
Flagstaff, AZ
We love dill pickles this is usually the brand we buy. Heinz has a good reputation and I know the quality is consistent.
susan D.
Denver, CO
Best dill pickles . And i love this cut they are so good on ritz crackers with cream cheese and  a pickle ! Easy for kids to eat too!

Looking for your answer?