Heinz Gourmet Malt Vinegar, 12 fl oz Bottle

by Heinz

Made from fermented malt juice, the Heinz Gourmet Malt Vinegar has a pungent, full-bodied taste that goes best with seafood and protein dishes such as fish and chips or steak. The subtle hint of malt enhances the overall taste of this vinegar. The slight acidity in the vinegar will enhance your flavors when drizzled over salads or added to recipes. The rich flavor of this vinegar can completely transform your dishes in no time. This package contains six 12 oz bottles, so you will always have malt vinegar when a dish calls for it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz Gourmet Malt Vinegar, 12 fl oz Bottle!
Rhonda S.
Gadsden, AL
Heinz Gourmet Malt Vinegar, 12 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Rhonda S.
Not anything like the restuarants. This was just awful and I will never buy any brand of malted vinegar again. I'll buy it from the restaurant bc Walmart jus5 dont have the right kind. I was so disappointed expecting that delicious taste to be greeted at the nostril with what I can only describe as sweaty feet and a plain bland twang that didnt taste good w fish at all. I dont recommend its just not the same so dont expect it to taste like the fish place in town.
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
I bought this a substitute in place of my favorite brand. The flavor was ok. Since I am not a fan of tartar sauce, malt vinegar gives my fish a little zing. Probably won’t buy again.
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
I keep this in my pantry for when we have fish n chips. It’s a tasty flavor to add!
Olga B.
Springfield, MA
I bought it last year after I tried it at the restaurant with my 🦪 oysters. It was delicious! Since we like to eat oysters at home time to time too that’s a high need product for my family. Heinz Vinegar Gourmet Malt, 12 fl oz (2 Pack)
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
This is the best vinegar to put on your fish, hands down. The taste is so bold and full of flavor. I buy it for my family and when we go out, we definitely ask if they have it. It can be found at any grocery store where the condiments are stocked.
Megan H.
Ellwood city
This is great on fresh cut fires with a ton of salt. It taste so good. I highly recommend it. And make sure that it is hinez
Danielle R.
Alright so hear me out- are you making a grilled cheese? Swap the cheese for Swiss and dip your sandwich in malt vinegar! Its super delicious! I also love dipping super crispy French fries in malt vinegar. Its got a fantastic zing.
Kyla C.
Nashville, TN
1,509 reviews
I love malt vinegar. Growing up in the north we would put this on fries and our fish n chips!
Paula B.
Barnegat, NJ
What’s a hush puppy with out malt vinegar;) #. Or wedge fries sprinkled with malt vinegar;). Yummm. # this product is perfect for both. Heinz had a nice flavor that won’t disappoint
Bridget M.
The classic bottle to find in a diner or regional fish and chips joint. A yummy, non-bitey flavor. Great on breaded cod and french fries.

Looking for your answer?