With all the crunch of a Heinz pickle, these Geniune Whole Dills are packed with tart dill flavor. Cut them into spears or chips to pair with your favorite sandwich, they are irresistible for snacking right out of the jar. CUCUMBERS, WATER, DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, LACTIC ACID, SALT, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (AS A PRESERVATIVE), NATURAL FLAVORS, POLYSORBATE 80.

Does anybody have a creative pickle snack or recipe?
Start your review of Heinz Genuine Whole Dill Pickles!
How would you rate this product?
Des Moines, IA
These taste great perfect for any occasion for backyard barbecue or just for a snack easy to pack on the go. These are very affordable I always carry them in my pantry I'll definitely be trying a different flavor next time I definitely recommend it you should try it
Marion , IN
Well I love pickles so this is a no brained, they are a great price point and I’m always snacking on them and they have such a great flavor compared to some other pickles I have tasted.
No Special Diet
San Jose , CA
If you are a pickle LOVER like me, you must have these around. They are a TRUE dill. Bold dill taste and great with burgers and other sandwiches. My family LOVES them also.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Orfordville, wi
I don't like pickles! However i do like other Heinz products. I am sure this is a great high quality item if you like pickles. I will not be buying the Heinz pickles. But i do like other Heinz products and will be buying the ones i like in the future.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Apple valley, CA
These pickles taste great , I love them when they are cold! Having them while definitely reminds me of going to Disney to get the whole pickle so this is probably why I perfer the whole than cut , or chips!
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Yonkers , NY
I haven’t purchased this jar in a while but I have to say I love dill pickles I really could try to consume them alone or even put them ok the side when I make sandwich. so these are some of my favorite pickles out there.
Organic, Low Carb
Blue Island, IL
I love pickles and these are amazing they taste great I always eat these with sandwichesAnd you get plenty in this little jar so I feel like you really get your moneys worth the pickles are medium sized and so good
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Evarts, KY
It is hard to review pickles, but these are great. I love to dice them and use them in my cooked foods. They are also great with a sandwich or even alone. My daughter loves pickles so they are hard to keep!! 😁
No Special Diet
Sacramento, CA
This pi klean teast good, like the Green Big Spices also. In same brand. Also like this baby Cocumber Pickles,and also love this specially with Bar b Q and white rice. Always like to eat with fried dishes
Halal
Gold River, CA
These pickles are so delicious. I love how flavorful and crunchy they are. I’m very picky on what pickles all actually choose but these ones exceeded all my expectations. I would definitely recommend for you to try them.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic