BY HEINZ #7 in Vinegar

Made from Ingredients of the highest quality. Heinz distilled white vinegar is made from sun-ripened grain and crystal clear water. With its clean, crisp flavor, it's ideal for your favorite marinades, salads and recipes. Signed H.J. heinz see more...

Heinz Distilled White Vinegar
  • "I would rather buy two of the store brand or just save some bucks instead of paying for the Heinz name on the bottle." in 2 reviews
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Its always great to keep vinegar on hand its great for laundry and cleaning. That's usually all I use it for supposedly its good for ridding your cat of fleas too
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
I absolutely LOVE this product. I've been in the country for awhile now and I discovered vinegar is definitely my BFF! I use it to cook, clean and I use one cup in every rinse cycle. It really helps especially if you have hard water.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I have bought Heinz vinegar for many years. I use it for so many things. From cleaning to pickling and everything in between. It is a name I have grown up trusting.
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
I love this stuff. I use it to kill weeds and to wash my towels in. When washing my towels it removes all the product build up. The towels come out of the dryer like new. Affordable and less toxic around kids. So many uses.
Gabriela L.
this product is great for cleaning clothes for cleaning the bathroom for a lot of stuff i would totally recommend it , its great for the price the bad side is that it has a strong smell
Lauren W.
I love using this for cleaning. I have two dogs and my carpet is stained in several places. I sprayed some of this on their and it takes the smell away and helps to remove the stains.
Caitlin P.
Minneapolis, MN
I literally use this for everything. Super affordable and way better than using a ton of cleaning products. This with some hot water, tea tree oil, and lemon oil is my go to!
Marvin G.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: Jug more...
I think this vinegar is pretty good. Smells like vinegar, taste like vinegar, can be used for cooking, cleaning, a whole host of options in regards to where it is applicable. I would give it 5 stars because I think it is a wonderful product with many uses. Unfortunately, Heinz charges almost twice what an in store brand does and I can find no discernible difference. I would rather buy two of the store brand or just save some bucks instead of paying for the Heinz name on the bottle. Just my opinion.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
This sounds completely ridiculous however, if you ever have a bad sunburn, pat your body down with vinegar soaked paper towels and the vinegar instantly relieves the pain and uncomfort, try it next time instead of an aloe lotion or any other type of cream you may find at the drug store. This is definitely an old fashioned remedy
Juliana J.
I love this stuff! Cleans everything without using harsh chemicals. I especially love using it for cleaning/freshening my garbage disposal and cleaning faucet heads. The draw back is I don't like the smell but it only lasts a couple of hours. A must have cleaner in the house.
Brenda V.
Is this good with dandruff
Natalie D.
Morris, MN
I want to try using white vinegar for cleaning. What methods are the most effective?
Amelia G.
St George, UT
What's you favorite cleaning vinagre ?
Jill F.
Does this really get rid of skin tags?