BY HEINZ #5 in Vinegar

Heinz® Distilled White Vinegar is made from sun-ripened grain and crystal clear water. With a clean, crisp flavor, it's ideal for your favorite marinades, salads, and recipes. Also, due to its mild acidity (5%), it is a great all natural helper around the house for cleaning and other chores and at a fraction of the cost of chemical based products.

Made From Select Sun-ripened Grain, Diluted With Water To A Uniform Pickling And Table Strength Of 5%(50 Grains) Acidity.

Buy on Walmart*
Megan G.
I use white vinegar for so many things. I'll pour it in with my laundry, I put it in my dishwasher at the beginning of a load of dishes, I use it to clean around my house. It's an awesome alternative to harsh chemicals for cleaning if that's not something that you want around your home.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I’ve purchased this in the large jug and in the smaller bottle. It comes in handy for many different things! You can use it for cooking or for cleaning. It’s very affordable and I normally purchase it at target or my nearest grocery store. Comes in handy for dying eater eggs also! You can also use this for running it through your coffee machine to clean it. I’ve done that before and it works like a gem!
Nka k.
Charleston , SC
I found that my best asset in my house is the Heinz all natural distilled white vinegar !
We use this so much that we got the biggest size and we stock up.
I use this for cloning the kitchen, bathrooms, add some to the laundry to get bad odors out.
I also mix it with baking soda to get stains out of clothes. Clean the oven. And stainless steel appliances. Heinz® Distilled White Vinegar.
That C.
Trumbull, CT
Love using this distilled white vinegar in many of my recipes. I’m satisfied with the flavor as it’s strong and consistent. I use it in cooking by also as a cleaning product. Would definitely recommend to others.
Shelby H.
New Salisbury, IN
I use basic white vinegar for everything from pickling to canning! Right now it's in a spray bottle by my kitchen sink for all-purpose cleaning with some essential oils, and it's also been used in all of my pickles that I canned all summer long. It's also good for cleaning in the bathroom!
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Vinegar has 100’s Of uses and I buy it by the Jug. It can be used for cooking, cleaning and even Laundry. I clean my coffee maker every so often with it and it is so cheap to buy. Great stuff.
Samantha B.
I love love love white vinegar - for literally e v e r y t h i n g! I should actually start investing in a large size because of how often I use it *currently soaking bathtub in a vinegar mix*
ashley r.
Great for cleaning, too!
I use white vinegar every day for cleaning and bathing. You can't go wrong with Heinz vinegar. I especially like the measuring lines on the label. I even bathe in it, using 1--2 cups in my bath water. I feel refreshed after my bath, and no, I don't smell like vinegar! It also helps to soothe and heal skin problems, such as minor cuts and scratches. It's especially refreshing after a hot, humid day. You feel and smell CLEAN, not like vinegar
Hazel B.
New York
It’s great to have a product so powerful to clean with that is also safe to consume. Who does not use vinegar to clean and tenderize their meats? Added with plain water, it is the best glass cleaner ever. Added with dawn dish soap, it is the best scum buster you can get. Plus, I love the smell!!!
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great all purpose home helper! I do a lot of canning and cleaning with this product. Was a little reluctant at first to use as a cleaning agent because I was scared it would smell like vinegar. A scent I'm not fond of.. But this really does clean well and the scent evaporates quickly. Safe to use around children and pets - you can't go wrong!
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
What would you use Distilled White Vinegar for?
Brenda V.
Is this good with dandruff
Faith S.
Does anyone use this for cleaning?
Natalie D.
Morris, MN
I want to try using white vinegar for cleaning. What methods are the most effective?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you ever used this on Bug Bites it really relieves the itch?