BY HEINZ #3 in Vinegar

Heinz® Distilled White Vinegar is made from sun-ripened grain and crystal clear water. With a clean, crisp flavor, it's ideal for your favorite marinades, salads, and recipes. Also, due to its mild acidity (5%), it is a great all natural helper around the house for cleaning and other chores and at a fraction of the cost of chemical based products.

Made From Select Sun-ripened Grain, Diluted With Water To A Uniform Pickling And Table Strength Of 5%(50 Grains) Acidity.

Buy on Amazon
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Good for EVERYTHING! Cleaning, cooking and even beauty!
This is a product you need to keep on hand and use in daily life. Gets wine stains out, tenderizes meat, makes chocolate cake moist, gets the smell out of where the dog decided to pee when she got mad at you... the list is endless!
My favorite is putting a shallow bowl of it out on a table to keep bees/bugs/flies away from food at a BBQ party.
Megan G.
I use white vinegar for so many things. I'll pour it in with my laundry, I put it in my dishwasher at the beginning of a load of dishes, I use it to clean around my house. It's an awesome alternative to harsh chemicals for cleaning if that's not something that you want around your home.
Rachel S.
Bristol
I love this vinegar for a magnitude of reasons. It’s my go to for cleaning, receipts like cucumber salad and every year my family and I use it to dye Easter eggs. It’s versatility is great! It’s a staple pantry item.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I’ve purchased this in the large jug and in the smaller bottle. It comes in handy for many different things! You can use it for cooking or for cleaning. It’s very affordable and I normally purchase it at target or my nearest grocery store. Comes in handy for dying eater eggs also! You can also use this for running it through your coffee machine to clean it. I’ve done that before and it works like a gem!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I found that my best asset in my house is the Heinz all natural distilled white vinegar !
We use this so much that we got the biggest size and we stock up.
I use this for cloning the kitchen, bathrooms, add some to the laundry to get bad odors out.
I also mix it with baking soda to get stains out of clothes. Clean the oven. And stainless steel appliances. Heinz® Distilled White Vinegar.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
In case I haven’t mentioned this. Vinegar helps in multiple ways of cleaning.

Pair vinegar and baking soda together for a great clean. Gets rid of coffee stains in coffee pot itself. If your sink pipes are clogged. If nothing in them then pour some baking soda down drains then pour hot vinegar in it. It’ll fizz up causing to make the clog go away.
If mopping floors use 1/4 cup for every gallon of water.
That C.
Trumbull, CT
Love using this distilled white vinegar in many of my recipes. I’m satisfied with the flavor as it’s strong and consistent. I use it in cooking by also as a cleaning product. Would definitely recommend to others.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Vinegar has 100’s Of uses and I buy it by the Jug. It can be used for cooking, cleaning and even Laundry. I clean my coffee maker every so often with it and it is so cheap to buy. Great stuff.
Samantha B.
I love love love white vinegar - for literally e v e r y t h i n g! I should actually start investing in a large size because of how often I use it *currently soaking bathtub in a vinegar mix*
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love Heinz Distilled White Vinegar. There are so many uses for it. I use it for cooking and cleaning. I think that it a good value. I also feel that it is a great pantry staple item.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
What would you use Distilled White Vinegar for?
Faith S.
Does anyone use this for cleaning?
Brenda V.
Is this good with dandruff
Natalie D.
Morris, MN
I want to try using white vinegar for cleaning. What methods are the most effective?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you ever used this on Bug Bites it really relieves the itch?