Heinz Distilled White Vinegar uploaded by April S.Heinz Distilled White Vinegar uploaded by ashley r.

BY HEINZ

Heinz Distilled White Vinegar.

#1 national brand.

ESTD. 1869.

The all natural choice for food.

See back.

5% acidity. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It is well priced, and tastes great when used right." in 1 review
Allison C.
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
I normally get this from Walmart. It has a great quality and I love the smell. I've used it in some science experiments. Very fun!
Aurora J.
Aurora J.
Gresham, OR
I use this all around the house for cleaning. I love to use it in my laundry it helps brighten and clean everything
Temis P.
Temis P.
Foodie Expert
I use this in my kitchen to wash my salad, the meat, prepared dressings for the salad I love this product
Karen G.
Karen G.
Elmwood Park, IL
This is just great to cook and clean I actually use this to clean my floors and mirrors
ashley r.
ashley r.
Great for cleaning, too!
I use white vinegar every day for cleaning and bathing. You can't go wrong with Heinz vinegar. I especially like the measuring lines on the label. I even bathe in it, using 1--2 cups in my bath water. I feel refreshed after my bath, and no, I don't smell like vinegar! It also helps to soothe and heal skin problems, such as minor cuts and scratches. It's especially refreshing after a hot, humid day. You feel and smell CLEAN, not like vinegar
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
We get the Heinz Vinegar in the really big Container because it has so many uses it goes fast! From Cooking to Cleaning or catching Fruit Flies it does so much. I clean off stains and hard on grease with this and it works like a charm with Baking Soda and it really scrubs it out. I also really like attracting Fruit Flies with Vinegar it works like a charm in those hot Summer months. You can also relieve the itch of Bug Bites with Vinegar, my grandma taught me that.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
The only brand of white vinegar that has ever been used in my home since before I was even born. We actually still prefer using this method for dyeing easter eggs too.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
CLEAN ANYTHING! Just open the windows and plug your nose, cause it stinks while it's working.
There are so many DIY cleaning recipes that call for this, it's ridiculous. This should be a staple in your home.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Trusted brand. I like to use it to clean my restroom, refrigerator and floors. Use it for cooking as well. This is a good item to keep stocked in your pantry.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Foodie Expert
It's great it works for a lot of things from cooking to cleaning and it's great for some people that have dandruff
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Foodie Expert
What would you use Distilled White Vinegar for?
Faith S.
Faith S.
Does anyone use this for cleaning?
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Have you ever used this on Bug Bites it really relieves the itch?