BY HEINZ #4 in Vinegar

Made from Ingredients of the highest quality. Heinz distilled white vinegar is made from sun-ripened grain and crystal clear water. With its clean, crisp flavor, it's ideal for your favorite marinades, salads and recipes. Signed H.J. heinz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would rather buy two of the store brand or just save some bucks instead of paying for the Heinz name on the bottle." in 2 reviews
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Vinegar has 100’s Of uses and I buy it by the Jug. It can be used for cooking, cleaning and even Laundry. I clean my coffee maker every so often with it and it is so cheap to buy. Great stuff.
Samantha B.
I love love love white vinegar - for literally e v e r y t h i n g! I should actually start investing in a large size because of how often I use it *currently soaking bathtub in a vinegar mix*
Gabriela L.
this product is great for cleaning clothes for cleaning the bathroom for a lot of stuff i would totally recommend it , its great for the price the bad side is that it has a strong smell
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Great all purpose home helper! I do a lot of canning and cleaning with this product. Was a little reluctant at first to use as a cleaning agent because I was scared it would smell like vinegar. A scent I'm not fond of.. But this really does clean well and the scent evaporates quickly. Safe to use around children and pets - you can't go wrong!
Jen R.
I use this stuff for mostly household cleaning purposes. There are times when this will be used for cooking, however this definitely serves many purposes! The value is reasonable and worth it. Yes, vinegar has a distinct smell, but it won't last for long. Definitely a good thing to have in the house!
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
I cant eat geking it in this first. Def makes the difference when cleaning all types of meat but we noticed that the pork tasted a lot better and less salty when we cleaned the meat in this vinegar. It also helps the meat to cook more tenderly than usual.
Juliana J.
I love this stuff! Cleans everything without using harsh chemicals. I especially love using it for cleaning/freshening my garbage disposal and cleaning faucet heads. The draw back is I don't like the smell but it only lasts a couple of hours. A must have cleaner in the house.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a really good product that I use both for cooking and cleaning. It the base for many natural cleaning products because it kills germs and leaves things streak free. It also good for picking vegetables. Just cheap good all around multi use product.
naf C.
This is an excellent item to have at home. You can use it in cooking as well as cleaning. I dilute it with water and then clean my kitchen cabinets and more. It isn't too pricey either and doesn't expire because it's so acidic. Some people may not like the smell but it doesn't last too long. Highly recommend it.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
I buy this by the gallon. I use it with baking soda to clean dirty grimy household appliances. It works wonders! I make a paste with it. Let it set for maybe 10 min and use a scrub brush and some elbow grease and it's wonderful!
Brenda V.
Is this good with dandruff
Natalie D.
Morris, MN
I want to try using white vinegar for cleaning. What methods are the most effective?
Jill F.
Does this really get rid of skin tags?
Amelia G.
St George, UT
What's you favorite cleaning vinagre ?