Heinz Distilled White Vinegar uploaded by Danielle S.Heinz Distilled White Vinegar uploaded by Daneymis P.Heinz Distilled White Vinegar uploaded by Tiffany W.
3 colors available

BY HEINZ #5 in Vinegar

Made from Ingredients of the highest quality. Heinz distilled white vinegar is made from sun-ripened grain and crystal clear water. With its clean, crisp flavor, it's ideal for your favorite marinades, salads and recipes. Signed H.J. heinz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I would rather buy two of the store brand or just save some bucks instead of paying for the Heinz name on the bottle." in 2 reviews
Erica V.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
This sounds completely ridiculous however, if you ever have a bad sunburn, pat your body down with vinegar soaked paper towels and the vinegar instantly relieves the pain and uncomfort, try it next time instead of an aloe lotion or any other type of cream you may find at the drug store. This is definitely an old fashioned remedy
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
I love this stuff! Cleans everything without using harsh chemicals. I especially love using it for cleaning/freshening my garbage disposal and cleaning faucet heads. The draw back is I don't like the smell but it only lasts a couple of hours. A must have cleaner in the house.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a really good product that I use both for cooking and cleaning. It the base for many natural cleaning products because it kills germs and leaves things streak free. It also good for picking vegetables. Just cheap good all around multi use product.
ere V.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Oh yeah vinagre siempre en mi pantry porque sieve para todo lo uso en mis comidas en mis agua natural sirve para curar en fin le saco mucho provecho súper saludable aparte buenísimo para la limpieza de toda tu casa!!
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Alexandria, LA
I love white vinegar for all in my house. I bought the largest size! I use for cooking (guineos, papas, pollo en escabeche), and for clean the house (the bathroom, the kitchen, the windows).
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
We always have vinegar in our house because it has so many uses! My top 2 are cooking and cleaning (mix with dawn & a little water!) but your options are endless
Nina E.
Nina E.
Great product for removing hard water build up let soak for 10-20min add table salt with it and hard water build turns to slime and wipes away.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
My go to for cooking and CLEANING! I keep this stocked in my pantry and use it to clean and deodorize my entire house including laundry
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Lawton, MI
I use vinegar for everything! I clean literally every surface in my home with it. and the best part is, it's safe for the kiddos!!!!!
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY
Very flavorful, strong vinegar. A very popular brand. Cheap as well so it is definitely worth the buy. We use this a lot in my house.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Chicago , IL
Is this good with dandruff
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Morris, MN
I want to try using white vinegar for cleaning. What methods are the most effective?
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
What's you favorite cleaning vinagre ?
Jill F.
Jill F.
Does this really get rid of skin tags?