Heinz

Heinz Dip & Crunch - Spicy
5427 Reviews
3 / 5
Honestly was not a huge fan of these but I’m also not a huge burger fan. I think someone who enjoys a good crunch in their burger would enjoy this more than I did.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Didn’t like the packaging or the flavor. It was something that did not make the flavor of my food better. That is all. Thank you for asking my opinion.
3 / 5
It was okay but it felt unnecessary rather than just using bottled condiments. If you looking for a fun way to eat this is for you though! For me it was a little strange.
3 / 5
The packaging was a little extra. Flavor was ok but the nutritional value was way too much. If you can afford to add 400+ calories to your burger, by all means get this. For me, it was too much.
5 / 5
Delicious tasting snack. My kids loved it. Definitely would recommend this to friends and family Fun and unique experiences Great for on the on activities
5 / 5
Es un producto muy rico, es ideal para las personas que les gusta lo picante, ideal para acompañarlo con tus comidas favoritas y que le de un sabor inigualable
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Not good. Not good at all! Pretty downright disgusting, if you ask me. I am not sure why Heinz is selling this or attempting to, but I highly suggest you avoid it at all costs. I would never intentionally feed this to anyone that I loved...or hated even. I couldn't be that cruel. Not impressed. I wish I could un-taste this product, honestly. A big swing and a HARD miss on this one, Heinz. Sorry to say, I would never purchase this product or consume it ever again, not even if it was the apocalypse & I was forced to choose between consuming this product or crickets for the remainder of my days...I would definitely choose crickets.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
The packaging was nice , as you can take it on the go and it’s compact but it was a flop in my household, too spicy for my liking and the crispy parts added a weird crunch that was not for me
5 / 5
My family loves Heinz dip and crunch.The kiddos love it as a snack for the house or a on the go snack.We take it to the park or picnics or for a school lunch side.Its a family fave.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Threw out so fast I couldn’t even grab a photo it was not appetizing or spicy in a good way. Again I love snacks so shocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!