Heinz Dill Relish, 26 fl oz Bottle

Featuring crunchy pickled cucumber and cabbage immersed in vinegar, Heinz Dill Relish will help you create flavors which complement any dish. With chunks of red bell pepper and extracts of garlic, this 26 fluid ounce bottle of Heinz Dill Relish will add a completely new dimension of flavors to your favorite dish. This relish is prepared with care so that every bottle has the perfect ratio of ingredients to complement your favorite foods. Just drizzle this relish on top of your food or use it as a dip and the crunch from cucumbers and cabbage will add life to any meal.

What meals is this best served with?
Do you like this one? I’m thinking about making hog dogs Chicago style
It this vegan.  There is natural flavor listed as an ingredient.  I have Alpha Gal allergy and anything mammal causes me severe allergic reactions.  Thank you, Robin
Start your review of Heinz Dill Relish, 26 fl oz Bottle!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
If I’m putting relish on my hot dog, I want Heinz Dill Relish. I don’t like sweet pickles so it has to be dill. So good with some mustard and spicy mustard on a hot dog. Yum.
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Love this in the summer time with a vegan hotdog! It’s so delicious with some ketchup , makes me wish it was summer again. I always have this product in my refrigerator and I think I will always have it.
Julie C.
Buffalo
Heinz Dill Relish, 26 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Julie C.
This is really good relish. There's nothing like having a really good relish on a perfectly cooked sahlen's hot dog. Yum! Heinz Dill Relish, 26 fl oz Bottle
Catherine M.
My husband loves this he has to have it in everything he eats I’m so jealous!! It’s a staple here
Jordana M.
Surprise, AZ
Delicious! We use it on many different foods and we always have this in our house. Very affordable and every store sells it.
member-bb0b0
Munfordville, KY
Like the idea of it being in a squeeze bottle rather than in a jar. Perfect to go on hot dog! YUMMY!! My kids will eat it by itself or with chicken nuggets etc..
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
I am definitely not a fan of relish but on the other hand my dad is! I just don’t like the flavor or the consistency! It’s hard to explain but I just don’t like it , even though I like pickles and this is basically pickles i don’t know there’s something I just don’t like
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
I always have used heinz relish. Any other brand doesn't taste right at this point.
Jen M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Tried and true brand, this relish is very good. I use this on my hot dogs when I make them Chicago style. I like the shape and size of the bottle. I would recommend.
LAUREN A.
Owings Mills, MD
Finally an option for the non-sweet relish people! The squeeze bottle is convenient.