For over 100 years, Heinz has made quality, great-tasting relish. A classic pickle relish that adds the perfect blend of sweet and tanginess to your favorite food. Now, Heinz offers your family a great-tasting sweet relish in a convenient easy-to-squeeze bottle. CUCUMBERS, WATER, CABBAGE, DISTILLED WHITE VINEGAR, SALT, GUAR GUM, XANTHAN GUM, ALUMINUM SULFATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (AS PRESERVATIVE), DRIED RED BELL PEPPERS, NATURAL FLAVORS, FD&C YELLOW NO. 5.

It this vegan.  There is natural flavor listed as an ingredient.  I have Alpha Gal allergy and anything mammal causes me severe allergic reactions.  Thank you, Robin
Start your review of Heinz Dill Relish!
How would you rate this product?
Russellville, AR
I dont really like relish, but when there's an event like a bbq. I actually use a bit just for taste. But my tastebuds dont really like this relish stuff. I'd rather just eat a whole pickle. Than this minced relish. But I do recommend it with hot dogs.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Columbia
I cannot review until I can actually use this relish.  To be able to use it, it has to be mammal free.  In the ingredient list, there is "natural flavor" listed.  Natural flavor can include mammal products.  I have Alpha Gal allergy "red meat allergy", which is the allergy to all things mammal.  I would really like to try this relish.    My diet is best described as vegan with a side of poultry.   If I eat mammal products, I have anaphylatic reactions requiring Epi and a trip to the ER.

Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
Apple valley, CA
I am definitely not a fan of relish but on the other hand my dad is! I just don’t like the flavor or the consistency! It’s hard to explain but I just don’t like it , even though I like pickles and this is basically pickles i don’t know there’s something I just don’t like
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Union Beach, NJ
If I’m putting relish on my hot dog, I want Heinz Dill Relish. I don’t like sweet pickles so it has to be dill. So good with some mustard and spicy mustard on a hot dog. Yum.
Schenectady
Dill relish is a necessity in our house because it is my secret ingredient in egg salad. I love to add the dill instead of the sweet because it separates it from all of the other egg salads and makes it special. My kids love to eat it up Before we get to save any leftovers. We also like to eat the relish on hot dogs and hamburgers and various other things because we love basically anything pickled
Vegetarian, Organic, Low Carb
Modesto, CA
For some reason dill relish is much harder to find in stores around me. All we typically have is a tiny little jar, so it's nice when we can find these bigger bottles. I also like the squeeze tube, more convenient. Dill relish gets used in all types of dishes by me, tuna salad, egg salad, potato and macaroni salad, cheeseburger casserole, hot dogs... Yum!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Long Beach, CA
heinz is an overall trusty brand for your favorite condiments. i love their relish, it is affordable, you can get it anywhere, it's a good value for the price as you get a lot, it's delicious, and easy to use. i put this on hotdogs, cheeseburgers, and even on tuna sandwiches. this stuff is delicious!
Cameron, NC
Did someone say hot dog!? YES, PLEASE!!! Pass me the relish, ketchup, and mustard! You don’t have any relish!?! Oh, hold that thought... (runs to the store and grabs the Heinz Relish) here, can’t have a hotdogs without the relish!
Gluten Free
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I really only eat relish on a hotdog every now and then or a little bit inside of my tunafish sandwiches on a hot summer day. Heinz does a really good job at chopping up their pickles and making a nice and balanced relish!
Apollo, PA
Pittsburgh girl!! Heinz all the way. If it’s not Heinz I won’t use it. If you haven’t tried this product (especially if you live in Pittsburgh) get out there and try it!!!! You won’t be disappointed.