Heinz® Dill Relish uploaded by Alexxandria H.Heinz® Dill Relish uploaded by Guadalupe S.Heinz® Dill Relish uploaded by Bunseng K.

BY HEINZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For over 100 years, heinz has made quality, great-tasting relish. Now, heinz offers your family a great-tasting dill relish in a convenient easy-to- squeeze bottle.

Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
I have absolutely been craving Relish non-stop lately and Heinz® Dill Relish has definitely hit the spot!
It is pretty sweet, but balances out the flavour when you use ketchup and/or mustard as well
Great to use with hotdogs, and I even tried it on my Sloppy Joe's to sweeten it up a bit!
It's really nice too as you can get the smaller bottle at your participating Dollar stores also :) $$ saver!
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great economy with this product. Lasts almost forever in the fridge and always useful. Relish makes a great wet base for fried food, it's especially good for frying catfish. It really helps take the fishy flavor out and add a little tanginess. Just add a few generous squirts to your batter or wash.
Alexxandria H.
Idk how it says discontinued on it. Cause i just bought some recently but his is super delicious on hotdogs and hamburgers and i would definitely be buying some more
Lauren D.
I love this relish. Besides using it for burgers and hot dogs, I actually put this in my tuna to give it a good flavor. If you love pickles you will love this relish!
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
Thanks for finally putting this product in a squeeze bottle. Relish has been getting left out for years. I really like this product and this brand of dill relish is my favorite. I think a lot of companies can do sweet relish but Heinz corners the market on dill relish.
Rebecca M.
Mojave, CA
I love the Heinz relish! I love the container it comes in, it's a quick no drip spout. Very convenient.
The taste is always great, and it is very affordable.
Samantha A.
Weedsport, NY
I love dill relish, and the squeeze bottle makes it so convent to use because you don't have to dirty any dishes and it saves space compared to a jar
Shelby B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Absolutely love Heinz products and this one is right up there with the rest. Delicious relish, perfect for BBQ's... it's a must have in our house!
Tami W.
Justin, TX
I love that Heinz offers this dill relish. The squeeze bottle is perfect and the taste is great! There is always some in our fridge!
Jackie L.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love this relish! It tastes so delicious on all my bbq foods! Makes everything taste so much better!

Walmart