Heinz Diced Tomatoes in Juice

by Heinz

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heinz Diced Tomatoes in Juice!
Monica P.
Chesterfield, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is always in my pantry. I find it so helpful in stocks, soups and a lot of ethnic foods. I do find it a bit tangy so you have to work with it but it’s really quick and easy to use. I would recommend this to all chefs!
Rosa L.
chicago
Purchased at: Kroger
Me gusta acompañar mi spaghetti con ella y solo le agrego hiervas finas y tiene sabor a tomates frescos enlatados me encanta lo recomiendo altamente y lo mantengo constantemente en mi despensa.
Marianghelin V.
Sunrise, FL
Heinz is a really good brand and I use this at times to make a stew or a yummy sauce.

Looking for your answer?