BY HEINZ #8 in Soup & Broth

Heinz Classic Cream of Tomato Soup.

The original and best.

57 varieties. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brenda G.
I used this for my spaghetti my little girls loves it .
I try to do it with another brand and they tasted the difference and hubby and her ask me to keep doing it like before.It taste less sour when I use this in a way.
Ashley J.
Festus, MO
I think I've had better :( but I do like this and I've used it numerous of times. It's cheap and easy and I love trying all different kinds of tomato soup. This sauce is great for pizza. I recommend this!
Betty A.
I'm not a fan of tomatoes 🍅😕 but this taste really good with spaghetti ☺️ I don't really eat spaghetti though because of the tomatoe flavor lol
Marcela M.
Me encanta el tomate y esta sopa de tomate es ideal. me encanta tomarla sola o con pescado. es una de mis comidas favoritas sin duda
Georgette P.
Use as a base to make cheese an tomato dish to put over toasted bread. Delicious as eating with crackers an buttered bread
Rossana A.
Miami
Es demasiado deliiciosaaa no quiero que se acabe nunca, estoy súper enamorada de esta sopa, espero puedan probar
Jana R.
Indian Trail, NC
I don't eat tomato soup that much but when I do I buy this kind. It is a good quality and tastes good. It's got good ingredients in it so I think it is healthy for you. The best is to make a grilled cheese sandwich and dip it in your soup. Recommended for cold days when snuggled on the couch with a blanket!
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
This is my favorite soup and I really wish Heinz would make their soups available here in their homeland in the US. This is staple part of the British diet, along with Heinz Baked Beans and Heinz Vegetable soup among others. They are all delicious and it gives me a taste of home.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Heinz cream of tomato soup is one of my all-time favourite comfort foods. I've not tried it since being in the US, so I'm not sure if it's the same as the one at home in England, but I hope that it is. Heinz CoT is thick, extremely tasty, and perfect on a chilly day. I like to serve mine with cheese on toast, made with a nice aged cheddar.
Ruby E.
This soup is honestly kind of bland. I mean, tomato soup is tomato soup and this is about as good as it gets and it's pretty cheap so that's good. It's not much of a meal because there isn't much substance to it. It is good with a grilled cheese sandwich or as a snack when its cold
chris r.
grovetown, GA
Foodie Expert
is this any different then the campbells soup? its price is x3 more for the same amount. how is this much different?
Elyse F.
Is this vegetarian?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Is this tomato soup good?