BY HEINZ #4 in Soup & Broth

Heinz Classic Cream of Tomato Soup.

The original and best.

57 varieties. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Keyonna H.
Midland
Foodie Expert
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Simone B.
Miami beach , FL
Is really delicious and good for soup specially when eheter is getting cold. It is really tasty and has a really good portion :D I dont give 5 star cause has nothing special, i mean nothign reaaally special over other brands, but is good and i like. I will keep consuming this and other Heinz's products.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Heinz cream of tomato soup is one of my all-time favourite comfort foods. I've not tried it since being in the US, so I'm not sure if it's the same as the one at home in England, but I hope that it is. Heinz CoT is thick, extremely tasty, and perfect on a chilly day. I like to serve mine with cheese on toast, made with a nice aged cheddar.
Tabatha R.
Oswego, NY
When I make grilled cheese, I have to have this soup to go along with my sandwich. The cost is reasonable and the taste is delicious. I buy this often in the winter months when it's cold. Helps to warm me up!
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
Foodie Expert
I think I've had better :( but I do like this and I've used it numerous of times. It's cheap and easy and I love trying all different kinds of tomato soup. This sauce is great for pizza. I recommend this!
Julia M.
Mandeville, LA
Foodie Expert
Great to put into a pot of spaghetti or any other dish. It has great flavor and a great price. I can find it at any local grocery store, or even a walgreens or cvs down the street. It's a good option when cooking
Melissa B.
Unionville , IN
Foodie Expert
The soup it anit like my grandma made it but it was pretty good for caned soup and i think i could use a bitt more tomate taste but it was still good so if i was on the go it would be my first chocues
Shazana N.
W Lafayette, IN
my roommates love tomato soup and i have never been a fan but i think this brand is pretty good. doesn't taste super watery or anything. definitely worth trying but i don't know if i would buy it repeatedly.
Adoro sopas , a sopa pronta facilita muito a vida nos dias frios ,é uma refeição quentinha nos dias frios e ainda quando se chega cansado depois de um dia de trabalho , refeição pratica e saborosa com todos os nutrientes que precisamos , sem dúvida uma maravilha.
Jacqui S.
Growing up, this is the only brand of tomato soup i would eat...now as an adult...nothing has changed. I grew up in Britain and it is very hard to find this soup here in the US.
chris r.
grovetown, GA
Foodie Expert
is this any different then the campbells soup? its price is x3 more for the same amount. how is this much different?
Elyse F.
Is this vegetarian?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Is this tomato soup good?