BY HEINZ #28 in Soup & Broth

Heinz Classic Cream of Tomato Soup.

The original and best.

57 varieties. see more...

Jana R.
Jana R.
Indian Trail, NC
I don't eat tomato soup that much but when I do I buy this kind. It is a good quality and tastes good. It's got good ingredients in it so I think it is healthy for you. The best is to make a grilled cheese sandwich and dip it in your soup. Recommended for cold days when snuggled on the couch with a blanket!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I used this for my spaghetti my little girls loves it .
I try to do it with another brand and they tasted the difference and hubby and her ask me to keep doing it like before.It taste less sour when I use this in a way.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Festus, MO
Foodie Expert
I think I've had better :( but I do like this and I've used it numerous of times. It's cheap and easy and I love trying all different kinds of tomato soup. This sauce is great for pizza. I recommend this!
Betty A.
Betty A.
I'm not a fan of tomatoes 🍅😕 but this taste really good with spaghetti â˜ș I don't really eat spaghetti though because of the tomatoe flavor lol
Me gusta este puré de tomate para mis pastas, para mis guisados etc.
Pero tiene un poco de acidez , eso si es riquĂ­simaa para las pastas
Marcela M.
Marcela M.
Me encanta el tomate y esta sopa de tomate es ideal. me encanta tomarla sola o con pescado. es una de mis comidas favoritas sin duda
Emmilein M.
Emmilein M.
Memphis, TN
This is a good tomato sauce to use for pastas or soups or to make different type of foods you can use tomato sauce with anything
Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
I love Heinz cream of tomato soup. I often add milk where it says to add water because I like a thicker creamier consistency.
Georgette P.
Georgette P.
Use as a base to make cheese an tomato dish to put over toasted bread. Delicious as eating with crackers an buttered bread
Rossana A.
Rossana A.
Miami
Es demasiado deliiciosaaa no quiero que se acabe nunca, estoy sĂșper enamorada de esta sopa, espero puedan probar
chris r.
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
is this any different then the campbells soup? its price is x3 more for the same amount. how is this much different?
Elyse F.
Elyse F.
Is this vegetarian?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Is this tomato soup good?