BY HEINZ

Heinz Classic Soups

These are the famous soups we all grew up with. Their very names conjure up images of hugging a steaming bowlful while warming your toes by the fire - Heinz Cream of Tomato, Vegetable and Cream of Chicken to name but three. Classics in every sense.

Heinz Classic Cream of Tomato Soup

Our famous, much loved Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup is made to our own special recipe...packed with tomatoes to create a delicious soup that's bursting with flavour...

Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
This is a staple in my cupboard best tomato soup going beats Campbell’s any day sorry. I have to search for this either in Ralph’s or world market cost plus. Comfort food and perfect to dip toast in!!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these pizzas they are very tasty they have the right amount of tomato sauce the right amount of cheese in the right amount of toppings and I really love them
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Heinz cream of tomato soup is one of my all-time favourite comfort foods. I've not tried it since being in the US, so I'm not sure if it's the same as the one at home in England, but I hope that it is. Heinz CoT is thick, extremely tasty, and perfect on a chilly day. I like to serve mine with cheese on toast, made with a nice aged cheddar.
Tabatha R.
Oswego, NY
When I make grilled cheese, I have to have this soup to go along with my sandwich. The cost is reasonable and the taste is delicious. I buy this often in the winter months when it's cold. Helps to warm me up!
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
I think I've had better :( but I do like this and I've used it numerous of times. It's cheap and easy and I love trying all different kinds of tomato soup. This sauce is great for pizza. I recommend this!
Julia M.
Mandeville, LA
Great to put into a pot of spaghetti or any other dish. It has great flavor and a great price. I can find it at any local grocery store, or even a walgreens or cvs down the street. It's a good option when cooking
Shazana N.
W Lafayette, IN
my roommates love tomato soup and i have never been a fan but i think this brand is pretty good. doesn't taste super watery or anything. definitely worth trying but i don't know if i would buy it repeatedly.
Heather D.
Athens
I really don’t care for this brand. It’s not horrible but it’s not that good either. It’s not expensive. I have a couple cans in my house but I doubt they’ll ever get eaten if I keep buying the better kind
Adoro sopas , a sopa pronta facilita muito a vida nos dias frios ,é uma refeição quentinha nos dias frios e ainda quando se chega cansado depois de um dia de trabalho , refeição pratica e saborosa com todos os nutrientes que precisamos , sem dúvida uma maravilha.
Salvador O.
Santo domingo, Distrito Nacional
I don't know how to cook but my mother prepare DELICIOUS THINGS with this Cream of Tomato! Recommended this product for all the people who cook and your family will love this!
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Does anyone else put half a can of milk into their tomato soup? It makes it so creamy
chris r.
Grovetown, GA
is this any different then the campbells soup? its price is x3 more for the same amount. how is this much different?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this tomato soup good?
Elyse F.
Is this vegetarian?
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Who else breaks up their bread and puts it all into the soup and mushes it all up before eating it? I love it