BY HEINZ

Heinz Classic Soups

These are the famous soups we all grew up with. Their very names conjure up images of hugging a steaming bowlful while warming your toes by the fire - Heinz Cream of Tomato, Vegetable and Cream of Chicken to name but three. Classics in every sense.

Heinz Cream of Chicken Soup

Heinz Cream of Chicken soup is a long standing favourite made using our time honoured recipe ....garnish with parsley and serve with a fresh warm brown roll...

Catherine E.
I love Heinz’ soup range, this and the cream of mushroom soup are definitely my favorites. They’re always cheap no matter where, easy to heat and easy to eat. This chicken one is especially good when used in chicken stews. Just use your leftover chicken from the roast before, add some carrots, add some onion... then add in the soup. Bob is definitely your uncle.
Gemma L.
I purchase these when we go shopping. I normally get them in Tesco as they have offers on them now and again. They are very healthy and value for money and taste amazing! Highly recommend if you like your soups
Naomi H.
Bloxwich
Absolute classic. You cannot possibly go wrong with a can of Heinz. It delivers exactly what is on the can and stays true to the quality of the Heinz brand. It's easy to prepare with options to microwave or heat on the hob. Love it.
Louise D.
I love this soup especially when Im run down with a cold or a flu its such a simple classic to warm you up and tastes just as good as dear soup brands if not better. It is very affordable and provides a good sized portion. This soup also tastes great as a sauce for pasta dishes. I Would definitely recommend to try it if you have not already.
Alex B.
Accrington, Accrington
This is my favourite chicken soup as it tastes great however there isn't much chicken in this and if you are lucky enough to find a piece it's tiny. This soup also tastes great with a bit of vinegar poured in the top.
Rachel G.
Hartshill, Stoke on Trent
Ultimate comfort food. This is my go to when I'm feeling under the weather. It's so creamy and warming it literally warms my soul and brings me back to life. I love the super creamy flavour in this and there are always at least two tins in my pantry.
Rianna I.
Tastes amazing love love love it. I buy these at local grocery shops. It has a really nice flavour to it, it's not to strong or too weak. It isn't really bad for you but it's not super healthy either.
Karen P.
I love this soup as it is so versatile. It's delicious on its own as a quick snack or when you're pushed for time to make a family meal add a little curry powder and mix into cooked pasta. Perfect. It's creamy, full of flavour and a must for the store cupboard.
Georgia B.
Always a winner, it's warming and simple. It's affordable which means it's always available on a budget, and paired with some bread or a sandwich it works for a meal.
Dorsey M.
High wycombe
Love it. Chicken soup is my favourite and no other brand comes close to Heinz. Love it actually have to ration myself so I don't eat it too quickly