BY HEINZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bonnie W.
Hazard, KY
I feel like anything Campbells is good. And this is no exception. It may not be fine dining but it is great for average family meals.
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is great for a variety of recipes, but I find it the most useful for Asian-inspired ones!
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Me encantaría compartir ya que se dice que es deliciosa para tener un almuerzo o cena fabulosa
erin m.
Great for coming soups stews pot roast marinades. Great value. Stock up on these
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
I love to buy this consome I uses and everything I made beef soup or ribs or
Mattie L.
I have a recipe that I make for a Wild Mushroom Rice, and I use beef consommé in it. I've tried lots of different brands, hoping eventually I'd find one that I just loved. None of the consommé I tried, were necessarily bad. Just missing something. The Heinz brand though, really hit it out of the park! This really imparted an excellent flavor to my rice. Very beefy, but not overwhelming so. It more made the mushrooms stand out, rather then take on an odd flavor addition. I recommend this for all your beef consommé recipes for sure!
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Great product. is all I use would recommend to everyone. great for homemade soup, also use it in my crock pot with roasts
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does anyone know what this tastes like?