BY HEINZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Erika B.
Needed some cocktail sauce and randomly purchased this one. I was a bit nervous as I didn't know what to expect but it was good. Not too tangy and went well when I ate them with shrimp or fish. i would purchase again.
jenna l.
Townsend, MA
I highly recommend this for someone looking for a good cocktail sauce it tastes absolutely amazing and has that perfect kick to it. It is so fresh and perfect for dipping your shrimp in. my favorite sauce ever.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Pleasantly surprised by how good this cocktail sauce is. Heinz is a great brand so I should have known. It has a bold, great flavor and great price
Lauren B.
Carlinville, IL
It's very good cocktail sauce! delicious flavor not to powerful! pairs great with shrimp and seafood and really adds lots of flavor to your meal
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Actually much better than I expected out of a little packet of sauce. The flavor was nice and it was very easy to dispense onto my food.
Donyela A.
Bronx, NY
Is a pretty good cocktail sauce is not the very best but it'll do if you had guests over
Rachel J.
Elkhart, IN
Love this cocktail sauce! This is the only brand we use, for ketchup as well!