Heinz® Chili Sauce uploaded by Devour D.Heinz® Chili Sauce uploaded by Lydia B.

BY HEINZ

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heinz Chili Sauce.
America's favorite chili sauce.
Great on burgers & fries!
Estd. 1869.

Buy on Walmart*
Mina C.
This is my favorite brand of chili sauce to use to create some of my favorite recipes. Anytime a recipe calls for chili sauce, this is what I use. I have tried several other brands, but they're either too tangy, lack the right amount of flavor, or have a watery consistency. I like to make a "BBQ Ham" recipe, and use this to make the sauce. Gives the perfect flavor and thickness I need to compliment the other ingredients! If you've made a recipe with a different brand of chili sauce, and the recipe didn't taste right, try using this Heinz Chili Sauce next time! It may be the taste difference you were hoping for!
Devour D.
What is Heinz® Chili Sauce's a wonderful zesty sauce that is used in many recipes but is also eaten plain like a ketchup. It's a tomato base with spices full of great flavor. We use it in baked beans, marinades, and other sauces as it ads so much rich flavor. Comes in a glass bottle which I love. And it's affordable. Found near the BBQ sauces in most stores. Heinz® Chili Sauce
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
I love this sauce sooooo much! It's a part of my secret ingredient to my meatball sauce my ex fiance loves so much!!!! Two bottles of this in my sauce and you will never eat meatballs the same way again!!!!
Eva H.
First time using it and I made grape jelly and chili meatball for a potluck. It was easy. Just set it and forget it in the crockpot. I will definitely make it again.
Dawn C.
Winooski, VT
This chili sauce has the right amount of sweet n hot n its the best stuff to have in summer when bbqing. Just a teaspoon of this in the BBQ sauce on anything oooh boy.
Ally Z.
Ok so I'm from PA and we love our dutch food here, along with Heinz of course! I always use this when making Ham BBQ. It is an easy (probably the easiest) crockpot meal with chipped ham, brown sugar, mustard, and Heinz Chili Sauce (you can add ketchup as well), you just throw it all into the crock pot for about 3 hours and put onto buns (look up a recipe, it's great for parties or just for dinner, I've even had it at a bridal shower before...that's how good this recipe is!). Trust me, it is delicious. You can do all things with this sauce, it is not ketchup and it's not cocktail sauce. You can make aioli with it, add it to chili, use as a condiment, put in meatloaf, and of course my favorite - Ham BBQ. The taste is really good, it's not spicy - it's more smoky. Highly recommend.
kelli n.
Pataskala, OH
Tastes great mixed with grape jelly an Cheap every time in a pan until cohesive, then add in mini hotdogs. Great recipe
Audrey C.
Saint, QC
This product is a must have in your grocery store. First of all, I knew it because we used it in dip with shrimp. But, over time, it's mostly condiments recipes that we use, especially for ribs, recipe siiii good that I took on the site "Recette du Quebec", try it!
INGREDIENTS;
pepper
2 baby pots (128 ml each) apricots
PREPARATION:
STEP 1
Boil the spare ribs in the water about 1 hour.
2ND STEP
Mix the rest of the ingredients.
STEP 3
Marinate the spare ribs in this marinade for about 2 hours (or more).
STEP 4
Bake at 350 ° F (180 ° C) for 1 hour or BBQ until golden brown.
ella l.
The only ketchup i use. its really good with everything, french fires, eggs, chicken fingers