GroceryPantryHeinz
Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 165 fl oz Bottle

Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle

Switch up your sauce this summer. Mixing the spicy kick of buffalo sauce with the creamy texture of ranch dressing, Heinz Buffaranch is in its own class of condiments. Heinz Buffaranch is a versatile dipping sauce and is perfect for all your 4th of July barbecues. It makes an excellent dip for French fries and chicken nuggets. Try using it as an alternative for regular buffalo sauce or ranch dressing on fried chicken sandwiches, burgers, sushi and so much more. The 16.5-ounce squeezable, resealable bottle is easy to use and transport to summer barbecues and picnics. Buffaranch Sauce boasts a special spicy flavor that is sure to be a hit for all ages.

Did anybody else get an invite to the Heinz Mixed condiments campaign with only *days* left to complete it? I just got the invite and when I went to the campaign it said I had 2 days left to complete it! I'm between paychecks right now and groceries have already been budgeted and bought. I had to Opt Out because there just wasn't any time to actually participate. Anyone else have that issue? Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle
Is this really good because Im considering to get one? 😊
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle are either flavors over powering or is it complimentary to one another?
Start your review of Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle!
Jessica S.
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jessica S.
I really enjoyed this mashup with chicken wings and fries! Such a good combo, nice and creamy with a slight tangy taste to it. It’s the perfect size bottle for the price. I highly recommend you try it. I’m not a big fan of ranch but this was delicious!
Donovan M.
Atlanta, GA
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Donovan M.
Got this gifted by Influenster. I like this product even though it has more prominent flavor of the buffalo sauce and the ranch is a very subtle after taste. Worked surprisingly well with fries and wings. You may also use this as part of a marinade for chicken.
Karla S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Karla S.
First off, I love anything Buffalo with ranch and this did not disappoint! It’s great with chicken, pizza, and even a dip for veggies. My kids love it too as it’s not too spicy but has that good Buffalo flavor.
Cathy R.
Rocky Point, NY
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Cathy R.
My entire family loved this at our most recent barbecue! This mash up makes lunch time fun!
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Hannah D.
my boyfriend and I love this stuff! it’s not too spicy (we aren’t super keen on spicy food), and it works well with chicken and other things, like burgers or potatoes. strongly recommend to others!
Sonny M.
Los Angeles, CA
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Sonny M.
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Sonny M.
I was really in a mood for a really hooked up home made sandwich. So, I went to the market and got all the goodies for my manwich. I wasn’t sure if this Heinz BUFFARANCH would be that good in it. So, I decided to add some on the side and dip it. My sandwich was made with roast beef and pepper jack cheese. The toppings were, lettuce, baby spinach, pickles, jalapeños, banana peppers, and tomatoes. I added some Mayo and mustard. When I dip my sandwich in this sauce by Heinz it gave it a kick! So when I made my next sandwich I added it in it. This sauce is really good and creamy. Has a Mayo taste to it, as well as Buffalo. It’s kind of zesty like the zesty sauce at Burger King. I really enjoyed this sauce. Using it in all my sandwiches now.
Heather M.
Ontario, CA
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Heather M.
I LOVE Buffalo hot wings dipped in ranch and this provides the food you crave with the convenience of everything you need, ready to go, in one bottle. I can’t say it’s healthy or nutritious but it does taste good!
Incentivized Review
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Hayleigh I.
I was gifted this Buffaranch Sauce from @influenster & @heinz in exchange for my honest opinion. At first glance I was apprehensive (since I don’t normally eat spreads, and it had a mayo consistency), but once I incorporated it into my Buffalo Chicken Dip it was a win! It would also be great on sandwiches, or enjoyed with some fries. If I could suggest any improvements I would like a little more kick from the Buffalo, but I understand why they left it on the more mild side so it can appeal to a wider variety of people. Thanks @influenster & @heinz !! #influenster #gifted #giveaway #heinzmashup
Sara P.
Georgetown, KY
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Sara P.
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Sara P.
So I have been mixing my buffalo and ranch together for years for chicken nuggets and other meals so this product seems like it was made for me! This has already become a staple piece in our kitchen and I’ve been using it so often that it’s almost time for a new bottle. SO GOOD
Incentivized Review
Rossye S.
Ankeny, IA
Heinz Buffaranch Buffalo & Ranch Sauce, 16.5 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Rossye S.
I’m not sold on this new sauce. I love buffalo and ranch but premixed isn’t it for me. I usually dip my wings first in buffalo then the second bite into ranch to cool my mouth down. This sauce doesn’t work that way, which isn’t that big of a deal but it has a weird sourness to it. The distinctive ranch flavor just isn’t there. I wouldn’t grab for this again, I’ll stick to my two separate bottles! I wish Heinz would stop using soybean oil too!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vincent E.
Marysville, PA
il y a 5 mois
Courtney Y. il y a 4 mois
I'm my opinion it was more Buffalo. Like some said, at first, it seemed sour to me- not smooth like Ranch. Buy after trying it a couple times I ended up kinda liking it.