BY HEINZ

Heinz Beans with Tomato Sauce.
Estd 1886.
57 varieties.
13.7 oz (390g). see more...

• I have never seened these beans where do they have them.I would lik...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene , TX
Foodie Expert
I love beans on toast and these are the only beans for that it's an English staple lol best beans in the world Point. Blank. Period
D N.
D N.
Classic. May not work quite well for non-tomato sauce enthusiasts of the Heinz kind, but these were a staple for me.
Christi E.
Christi E.
White Hall, AR
Foodie Expert
My dad used these in some homemade chili and it was amazing! These beans are so good
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
Best baked beans ever. These are not the American style baked beans most people in the US are familiar with. These are in tomato sauce. Love them on buttered toast. Can be harder to find in the states and a little pricey but worth it. Also, I adore the label. So simple and retro looking.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA
Foodie Expert
Best baked beans around, Americans really do not know what they are missing with baked beans until they've has Heinz.
Sarbie D.
Sarbie D.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I do not buy any other beans. These Heinz beans are the British formula and taste amazing!! Once you try these nothing else will compare. They are great on top of baked potatoes with cheese. Even just on buttered toast, or with breaded fish, sausages, you name it, great side dish with anything.
Kie S.
Kie S.
The original and the best, I have been enjoying Heinz Beans since infancy. The recipe is still as tasty as ever, and makes me nostalgic even. I love it warmed up on buttered toast, with a bit of parmesan mixed in. I recommend adding tabasco too!
Ornaith W.
Ornaith W.
I love these beans. There the only beans I will buy since I know there coming from an well known company.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Livingston, ['', '', '']
Foodie Expert
Heinz beans...is there even any other kinds? 👀 these are the best beans you can get in my opinion. Just the right amount of beans and sauce in one tin. One tin can easily feed 3 adults as part of a meal.
Tamanna S.
Tamanna S.
Foodie Expert
Original is always the best, I prefer this to any other flavour Heinz have come out with. When I want a full English breakfast I always have a bit of this on the side too.
cynthia r.
cynthia r.
I have never seened these beans where do they have them.I would like to try something new.