Add a Photo

By HEINZ
Heinz Beans with Tomato Sauce.
Estd 1886.
57 varieties.
13.7 oz (390g).
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene, TX

I love beans on toast and these are the only beans for that it's an English staple lol best beans in the world Point. Blank. Period
D N.
D N.

Classic. May not work quite well for non-tomato sauce enthusiasts of the Heinz kind, but these were a staple for me.
Christi E.
Christi E.
White Hall, AR

My dad used these in some homemade chili and it was amazing! These beans are so good
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
New Iberia, LA

Best baked beans around, Americans really do not know what they are missing with baked beans until they've has Heinz.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA

Best baked beans ever. These are not the American style baked beans most people in the US are familiar with. These are in tomato sauce. Love them on buttered toast. Can be harder to find in the states and a little pricey but worth it. Also, I adore the label. So simple and retro looking.
Sarbie D.
Sarbie D.
Orlando, FL

I do not buy any other beans. These Heinz beans are the British formula and taste amazing!! Once you try these nothing else will compare. They are great on top of baked potatoes with cheese. Even just on buttered toast, or with breaded fish, sausages, you name it, great side dish with anything.
Kie S.
Kie S.

The original and the best, I have been enjoying Heinz Beans since infancy. The recipe is still as tasty as ever, and makes me nostalgic even. I love it warmed up on buttered toast, with a bit of parmesan mixed in. I recommend adding tabasco too!
Ornaith W.
Ornaith W.

I love these beans. There the only beans I will buy since I know there coming from an well known company.
Brittany m.
Brittany m.
Kingston , Ontario

I love beans but there is just something about the taste of this kind that I just can't stand
Beth W.
Beth W.
North Wales

What would Britain be without its beans! It has to be Heinz, they are the best beAns around, the sauce isn't to over powering and you get a very good about in the tin itself. The tin is rectangle which is God for me as I'm very eco friendly.
The packaging may be simple but as everybody knows the brand name it defentely effective!
You get your money's worth most definitely!
cynthia r.
cynthia r.

I have never seened these beans where do they have them.I would like to try something new.