Heinz® Bbq Sauce Kansas City Sweet & Smoky uploaded by Melanie S.

BY HEINZ

Rooted in generations of barbecue tradition, great Kansas City style barbecue sauce is a perfect balance of thick, sweet, and tangy. Heinz teamed up with Kansas natives and award-winning pitmasters, Joe & Mike Pearce, to craft a Kansas City style sauce that is a mouthwatering blend of that sweet and smoky deliciousness that the region is known for.

• Anchovies
  • Tomato Paste
  • Water
  • Xanathan Gum

Amber R.
Finally! Heinz made a BBQ sauce! It is so good! It is sweet but still has that BBQ smoky taste to it! It is pretty reasonably priced so perfect if you are on a budget! We eat BBQ sauce all the time so this is a must have for every shopping trip!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
This past weekend I purchased this BBQ sauce and my whole family tried it and thought it was Amazing! We normally like KC Masterpeice sauce but since we tried this one, we will not be going back to the other sauce. Heinz KC Bar-b-q sauce it here to stay!! Yummy!! Finger licking good:p
Lacey H.
Melbourne, FL
Great BBQ sauce! I love BBQ and love a sweet and spicy or sweet and smoky and this definitely delivers! The right amount of sweet and smoky. We are this sauce on the 4th of July on ribs and pulled pork. Everyone enjoyed it as well. This will be on my top 3 list!
Melanie S.
Harrah, OK
I love this BBQ sauce so sweet but not overwhelming!! We use it as a nugget dip to , but oven baked BBQ chicken is our fave
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Yum Yum! Just reading its name fills my mouth with water... Perfect for bbqs and even in sandwiches and burgers