BY HEINZ #5 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Rooted in generations of barbecue tradition, great Kansas City style barbecue sauce is a perfect balance of thick, sweet, and tangy. Heinz teamed up with Kansas natives and award-winning pitmasters, Joe & Mike Pearce, to craft a Kansas City style sauce that is a mouthwatering blend of that sweet and smoky deliciousness that the region is known for.

• Anchovies
  • Water
  • Xanathan Gum

• Wow! I haven't even heard of this kind? Where do I buy th...3 Answers
Anna S.
Heinz has outdone themselves!!!
Hey everyone, if you are looking for a bbq sauce that has a twist of honey mustard and that's a change from the regular tasting bbq sauce, THIS IS IT! In the past 2 years, I have been soooo disappointed that Kraft discontinued their honey mustard bbq sauce. The Kraft was my favorite. Well, I am sooooooo happy because the EXACT taste is back, but its Heinz Carolina Mustard and I am soooo elated. Heinz has done it. Just take some chicken thighs, sprinkle with seasoning salt or soul food seasoning, and bake on 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Then pour the Heinz Carolina Mustard on the chicken and bake for an additional 10 - 15 minutes and deeeelicious. I'm telling you, you will LOVE it. Thank you, thank you, thank you Heinz you've brought wonderful flavor to my life again! (Please, if you ever discontinue ANY of your bbq sauces, DO NOT ever ever ever discontinue this one. It's finally back in my life again. It is SUPERB and the Exact BBQ mustard I wanted back.)
Latricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
I stumbled across this bbq sauce at Sam's Club. It was in a three pack with two other sauces. This one really stood out to me because if it's flavor. It has the perfect mix of sweet and smoky. It is the only sauce I want to have in my house. I used it on everything from burgers to chicken and ribs. It tasted great with onion rings too!
ELIZABETH M.
BROOKLYN, NY
This version is so tart. I tried it at a fair first thinking it was generic in a Heintz bottle.  I was sorely mistaken. My family informed me that this is the actual flavor of the sauce. It's such a shame because the other line of products from the Ketchup to the Mustard is generally my go to. I hope they change the flavor to this soon because I really do love the brand.
Melina A.
San Diego, CA
One of my family’s favorites. Great for ribs or to accompany chicken tenders. Great price and lasts! A thicker consistency over sweet baby ray’s. A great flavor. We are such a big fan of all the Heinz bbq flavors.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Awesome sauce! Has a great flavor, not to sweet and not to tangy! Healthy for your family! I enjoy using it on my baked chicken. I purchase this at Walmart and it’s very fairly priced! I was very satisfied and would definitely be purchasing this bbq again
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is a joke. This should not be considered a bbq sauce. They do so many other things so well, I'm not sure why they attempted this. Surely, someone in a test group or focus group somewhere said, "DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD." It has a weird, artificial taste that I'm not crazy about and gives me a headache after using it. It's just not quite right.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
For those who don’t want a thick and sticky extra sweet sauce, Heinz® BBQ Sauce Memphis Sweet & Spicy will be right up your alley. This general purpose sauce is not as spicy as its' name might imply, nor too sweet. The flavors all come together in a well rounded balance taste. It enhanced the flavor of our chicken wings without masking the flavor of the meat itself.
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
a great product....give anything you add this on a great taste that anyone would love and just the right sweetness....makes chicken or any kind of meat you fix gives it a spicy taste but not to spicy and a sweet taste that the whole family will love...i highly recommend this product taste great
Katelyn E.
I love this type of bbq sauce I used to not care but now I don’t buy anything else but that. I pair it with almost everything because it is so good. I like it with my French fries and my chicken the best
Jasmine B.
I  lucked up on a bottle of this barbecue sauce during a sale at Publix.  I poured it on some baby back ribs that were fresh off the grill and the flavor was AMAZING.  The smokiness of the barbecue sauce only enhanced the flavor and complimented the meat perfectly.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wow! I haven't even heard of this kind? Where do I buy this? How's the taste?