Heinz® BBQ Sauce Classic Sweet & Thick uploaded by Marifer Z.Heinz® BBQ Sauce Classic Sweet & Thick uploaded by Mary B.

BY HEINZ

The traditions of barbecue in America run deep - and a great sauce can make all the difference. That's why the Heinz Barbecue team has traveled the country and done our homework with some of the nation's top pitmasters to bring you a sauce that captures the real flavors of American barbecue. This sauce is a true classic - sweet, thick deliciously balanced, 100% natural, and sure to please!

• Blackstrap Molasses
  • Tamarind Concentrate
  • Tomato Paste
  • Water

Mary B.
I got tired of the same old BBQ and wanted to try something different. I found this on sale at our local Meijer store, so I bought it. It is a thick sauce and I love using it on the chicken tenders and boneless skinless chicken breasts my husband and I like. This will be great in the summer time for grilling out.
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
I am very picky on BBQ sauces. I took a chance and really like it. It's great for dipping and basting. It's sweet with a little kick. Thick sauce.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Heinz BBQ sauce is great on everything. Inexpensive, yet tastes better than a lot of the higher priced brands I have bought over the years.
Ashlynn J.
San Jose, CA
The taste is good. I'll give it that. But, the texture of it is disgusting. It's like eating sand dipped in BBQ sauce.
Jesse T.
Rockingham, VA
#backyardbash i love this BBQ sauce. So sweet yet tangy leaving that perfect taste on anything

back