BY HEINZ

Heinz® Cereals with Milk are an excellent source of calcium and provide a creamy, smooth texture and preferred flavour. Plus, they also provide an excellent source of iron and B vitamins to help your baby grow. Whats more, they are easy to digest. Simply add water

• Barley Flour
  • Dry Skim Milk
  • Safflower Oil
  • Dicalcium Phosphate
  • Soy Lecithin
  • Vitamins (Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate)
  • Iron
  • Natural Flavour

Criselda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this for baby’s first solid meal! My oldest daughter finished her bowl right away and now that my youngest is allowed solids I used this cereal again! Both my kids loved it and my youngest just recently finished her first giant package of this cereal. It’s very affordable too!
Somwattie B.
Etobicoke, ON
I started Heinz cereal from 6 months with my daughter. She really liked it. I continued the following stages until sh started solids. Its easy to prepare. Just mix with water or formula and heat for a few seconds.
Samantha L.
Saint-Albert , QC
These are the best cereal! Well at least for my son! I love them, he loves them! And they are very good for hiim! I would recommend
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
The baby didn't care for this cereal too much, there was a different kind he would eat but not this one!