Add a Photo

By HEINZ
#9 in Vinegar
Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar.

#1 National brand.

Estd 1869.

The all natural choice for food.

5% acidity.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY

I don't think my house would run smoothly without apple cider vinegar. I know a lot of people hate the smell, but I actually love it. I use it for just about everything. I cook with it. I mop with it. I use it in my laundry. I clean the mirrors with it. I clean the cat litter boxes with it. Not only do I like the smell, but it has a natural anti bacterial agent in it, and its non toxic. So why wouldn't you use it instead of a chemical?
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.

This is up on the trend but its been in our house forever. We use it to do some cleaning and to add flavor to salads and other dishes. Apple Cider Vinegar is a great multipurpose agent and every home should have a jar! I also use it to make my own salad dressings.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

I buy this product to use for cleaning and to put in my animals water. It helps with my dogs skin and coat and with my cats allergies. I only use Heinz and unfiltered. This brand is the best on price and size.
Maria R.
Maria R.

A MUST HAVE!!!! Especially for any Marylander who uses it for their crabs - clearly I do lol. That is pretty much the only thing I have ever used it for. I buy the big bottles and it lasts a good while.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS

I love Heinz apple cider vinegar!!! It's a product you can use for multiple reasons. I mostly use it to marinade chicken. A cap full of two will give you the taste to die for!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR

Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar is great for more than just cooking. I use it to make a copy cat In-N-Out burger sauce as well as keeping the fruit flies away in the summer.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
apple valley, CA

Great vinegar
perfect for cooking like curtido for pupusas.. or cleaning the house or beauty enhancement. Many ways to use vinegar!! must have•••
toni p.
toni p.
clifton, nj

Apple cider is good for so much. cleaning, extra flavor and weight loss.. I have teaspoon everyday and I've noticed difference.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Athens, GA

Need an apple cider vinegar? I say why not go for this one. A good amount of taste without being overpowering. It works.
Jaynelle B.
Jaynelle B.

Use this for cleaning chicken/turkey. Also using a drop of this in macaroni salad. I think this is a house hold must.

Join Now