Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Chelsea B.Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Bheiya E.Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Manilyn C.

BY HEINZ #13 in Vinegar

Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar.

#1 National brand.

Estd 1869.

The all natural choice for food.

5% acidity. see more...

• I've heard of people using this for various reasons. What are som...1 Answers
  • What are some ways you use apple cider vinegar? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
First off, I have used vinegar for years for food. Now I am completely in love with it for my skin! I use this every night as a toner and it is amazing! If you don't like the smell of vinegar you will hate using this, but it works wonders for acne prone skin! It can burn at first so dilute it a little with water! 10/10 would recommend
Chelsea B.
Apple cider vinegar is a very inexpensive crowd of that has so many uses. Not only do I use it in my hair as a cleaner for when I choose not to shampoo, but I also use it as a toner for my very oily skin after I have washed my face, but before I moisturize. It is absolutely amazing for evening out skin tones and lightning dark spots.
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
I wouldn't recommend this brand if you're looking for the best ACV there is. Definitely purchase Braggs. It's organic, pure and you can see the difference in the cloudiness of the liquid. ACV is amazing for home remedies.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
I use this as a toner and sometime in my hair to rinse. My parents and I take a teaspoon in a glass of water every day to lower cholesterol and it works nicely. It makes for a fine vinaigrette starter too!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I don't think my house would run smoothly without apple cider vinegar. I know a lot of people hate the smell, but I actually love it. I use it for just about everything. I cook with it. I mop with it. I use it in my laundry. I clean the mirrors with it. I clean the cat litter boxes with it. Not only do I like the smell, but it has a natural anti bacterial agent in it, and its non toxic. So why wouldn't you use it instead of a chemical?
Maria R.
A MUST HAVE!!!! Especially for any Marylander who uses it for their crabs - clearly I do lol. That is pretty much the only thing I have ever used it for. I buy the big bottles and it lasts a good while.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I buy this product to use for cleaning and to put in my animals water. It helps with my dogs skin and coat and with my cats allergies. I only use Heinz and unfiltered. This brand is the best on price and size.
Mikeya C.
This is up on the trend but its been in our house forever. We use it to do some cleaning and to add flavor to salads and other dishes. Apple Cider Vinegar is a great multipurpose agent and every home should have a jar! I also use it to make my own salad dressings.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
I love Heinz apple cider vinegar!!! It's a product you can use for multiple reasons. I mostly use it to marinade chicken. A cap full of two will give you the taste to die for!
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar is great for more than just cooking. I use it to make a copy cat In-N-Out burger sauce as well as keeping the fruit flies away in the summer.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
What are some ways you use apple cider vinegar?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
I've heard of people using this for various reasons. What are some things you use this for?