Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Chelsea B.Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Bheiya E.Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Manilyn C.

BY HEINZ #9 in Vinegar

Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar.

#1 National brand.

Estd 1869.

The all natural choice for food.

5% acidity. see more...

• I've heard of people using this for various reasons. What are some ...1 Answers
  • What are some ways you use apple cider vinegar? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I don't think my house would run smoothly without apple cider vinegar. I know a lot of people hate the smell, but I actually love it. I use it for just about everything. I cook with it. I mop with it. I use it in my laundry. I clean the mirrors with it. I clean the cat litter boxes with it. Not only do I like the smell, but it has a natural anti bacterial agent in it, and its non toxic. So why wouldn't you use it instead of a chemical?
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I buy this product to use for cleaning and to put in my animals water. It helps with my dogs skin and coat and with my cats allergies. I only use Heinz and unfiltered. This brand is the best on price and size.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Foodie Expert
A MUST HAVE!!!! Especially for any Marylander who uses it for their crabs - clearly I do lol. That is pretty much the only thing I have ever used it for. I buy the big bottles and it lasts a good while.
Manhattan, KS
I love Heinz apple cider vinegar!!! It's a product you can use for multiple reasons. I mostly use it to marinade chicken. A cap full of two will give you the taste to die for!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
Foodie Expert
Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar is great for more than just cooking. I use it to make a copy cat In-N-Out burger sauce as well as keeping the fruit flies away in the summer.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great vinegar
perfect for cooking like curtido for pupusas.. or cleaning the house or beauty enhancement. Many ways to use vinegar!! must have•••
toni p.
toni p.
Somerset, NJ
Apple cider is good for so much. cleaning, extra flavor and weight loss.. I have teaspoon everyday and I've noticed difference.
Jaynelle B.
Jaynelle B.
Use this for cleaning chicken/turkey. Also using a drop of this in macaroni salad. I think this is a house hold must.
kaci o.
kaci o.
Foodie Expert
I use this stuff for so much wether its around the house or just for fun projects.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Apple cider vinegar is a very inexpensive crowd of that has so many uses. Not only do I use it in my hair as a cleaner for when I choose not to shampoo, but I also use it as a toner for my very oily skin after I have washed my face, but before I moisturize. It is absolutely amazing for evening out skin tones and lightning dark spots.
Manhattan, KS
What are some ways you use apple cider vinegar?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Foodie Expert
I've heard of people using this for various reasons. What are some things you use this for?