Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Manilyn C.Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Bheiya E.Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY HEINZ #8 in Vinegar

Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar.

#1 National brand.

Estd 1869.

The all natural choice for food.

5% acidity. see more...

• I've heard of people using this for various reasons. What are som...1 Answers
  • What are some ways you use apple cider vinegar? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea B.
Apple cider vinegar is a very inexpensive crowd of that has so many uses. Not only do I use it in my hair as a cleaner for when I choose not to shampoo, but I also use it as a toner for my very oily skin after I have washed my face, but before I moisturize. It is absolutely amazing for evening out skin tones and lightning dark spots.
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
Foodie Expert
I wouldn't recommend this brand if you're looking for the best ACV there is. Definitely purchase Braggs. It's organic, pure and you can see the difference in the cloudiness of the liquid. ACV is amazing for home remedies.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Foodie Expert
I use this as a toner and sometime in my hair to rinse. My parents and I take a teaspoon in a glass of water every day to lower cholesterol and it works nicely. It makes for a fine vinaigrette starter too!
raquel r.
Atwater, California
You can do many diy with this product. I tried this with baking soda and honey for my acne and it actually worked! It made my pimples tiny over night .
Kylie G.
I use this vinegar with my detox drink. I also use it to get the excess ould off my finger nails before I paint them. Great item to keep in your home.
Daneymis P.
Foodie Expert
Este vinagre lo uso diariamente en la vocina y ademas lo uso para desintoxicar mi pelo. Es fácil de encontrar y muy económico
Manilyn C.
Sullivan, MO
We always have this in our house. I use this for cooking, cleaning and even for trying to lose some weight.
Doris Del Mar R.
Foodie Expert
It's been very helpful with my dandruff. My scalp feels a lot healthier after having this for my scalp
Mikeya C.
This is up on the trend but its been in our house forever. We use it to do some cleaning and to add flavor to salads and other dishes. Apple Cider Vinegar is a great multipurpose agent and every home should have a jar! I also use it to make my own salad dressings.
Abby J.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
Need an apple cider vinegar? I say why not go for this one. A good amount of taste without being overpowering. It works.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
What are some ways you use apple cider vinegar?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Foodie Expert
I've heard of people using this for various reasons. What are some things you use this for?