BY HEINZ #6 in Vinegar

Heinz® Apple Cider Vinegar begins with fine quality apples and crystal clear water. With its clean, mellow flavor, it's ideal for your favorite salads, marinades and recipes. And Heinz® Apple Cider Vinegar is guaranteed to have the full 5% acidity required for successful canning and pickling.

Made From The Juice of Apples Diluted with Water To A Uniform Pickling and Table Strength of 5%(50 Grains) Acidity.

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this often in my hot tea, in my marinades, salad dressings and many other way. It’s Super acidic so you can’t use it alone. It’s great for marinating and I buy it often. It’s not my preferred brand but it’s effective.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
My husband and I are sure to keep a bottle of this vinegar in our home. We use it for cleaning things like mirrors and windows as well as adding it to mop water for extra cleanliness. My husband also likes to use this vinegar in his cooking from time to time while barbecuing meats and he adds it to his sauces for a unique zing!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I have purchased both of these Apple Cider vinegars and they come in handy! They sell for a great value and they are very affordable. I’ve always used them for my salad, or putting cucumbers and onions in vinegar. This vinegar has a sweet taste to it unlike any other vinegar. It’s great!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
First off, I have used vinegar for years for food. Now I am completely in love with it for my skin! I use this every night as a toner and it is amazing! If you don't like the smell of vinegar you will hate using this, but it works wonders for acne prone skin! It can burn at first so dilute it a little with water! 10/10 would recommend
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
This is the size I use for my summer tan!! Mix in a spray bottle half ACV half water... best tan ever but be careful you will burn if you don’t have a base tan!! Great price!!
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
I wouldn't recommend this brand if you're looking for the best ACV there is. Definitely purchase Braggs. It's organic, pure and you can see the difference in the cloudiness of the liquid. ACV is amazing for home remedies.
Lauren P.
Huntsville
I love Apple Cider Vinegar. I drink this daily with my morning orange juice. It helps with acid indigestion, acne and weight loss. You can also use it as a scalp rinse and to clean around the house. Highly recommend having a bottle on hand at your home.
Hayley W.
Chicago
I use this ACV for everything, from making salad dressing to conditioning my hair. It has a great flair and is a good value for the money. I would recommend it as a reliable vinegar compared to other brands.
Aurora B.
Akron, OH
This product is honestly a life saver, yes, you can cook with it, but it can do so much more.
I'm a film student who spends a lot of time painting and other odd jobs. A few weeks ago we were on a set where a silver metallic paint was used to coat contact paper to hide a red backsplash. Unfortunately, the guy hanging the contact slipped and caught himself but at the cost of getting a huge silver handprint on the wall of a house people were graciously letting us borrow. No one knew what to do, our producer thought we could have to go out and buy new paint for the house.
Thankfully, I dug through the pantry and discovered apple cider vinegar! I grabbed that and baking soda. I climbed up on the counter and scrubbed the silver paint off without removing the original paint underneath! ACV really came in handy! It saved us money and sanity!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
You can use this for so many things that I can’t see anyone giving it less than 5 stars, unless they hate the smell. You can use it to cook, clean, add shine to your hair and strip off all the build up left from conditioner. All for $3
Lizbeth M.
Vallejo, CA
Is it true that this helps with weight loss?
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
What are some ways you use apple cider vinegar?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
I've heard of people using this for various reasons. What are some things you use this for?
Cori P.
Pleasant city, OH
What kind of tips do you have for cleaning with this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone used this for any other purposes? Cleaning or for a natural health remedy?

Walmart