Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsVinegarHeinz
All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 32 fl oz Bottle

Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 32 fl oz Bottle

by Heinz

#3 in Vinegar

Indispensable in the kitchen as a base ingredient for so many of the things we make, Heinz Distilled White Vinegar has the perfect acidity (5%) for canning and pickling. Heinz Distilled White Vinegar is made from sun-ripened corn and fresh water. It's ultra-filtered to guarantee sparkling clarity. As a marinade for meat, a base for dips or salad dressing, or to preserve fruit and veggie pieces from darkening, it's a whiz in the kitchen. You'll also love it as a natural cleanser for table tops and coffee makers.

Does anyone know if white vinegar and hot water clean fruits and vegetables of bacteria?
Who else uses [product:heinz-distilled-white-vinegar] in their laundry to disinfect AND deodorize? I love it and you only need 1/2 cup to 1 cup. It's way cheaper than the expensive Lysol laundry deodorizer and works better in my opinion. And who doesn't want to save some money right now?!
Has anyones fingertips on just the middle and ring fingers skin peel after touching non stop for 10-20 min w/a whole lemon juice mixed in less than 1/4 cup of tap water?
Start your review of Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 32 fl oz Bottle!
April M.
1,510 reviews
Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 32 fl oz Bottle uploaded by April M.
I always have a bottle of this Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 32 fl oz Bottle in my cabinet. I like to use it for various reasons like cooking, baking and cleaning. It is very useful for making various sauces or dressing to use over coleslaw. This is so adorable I buy it in a big or small bottle either way you can't go wrong.
Lellianne C.
A trusted brand for vinegar indeed. Something about the packaging makes me always choose this instead of other brands, maybe because it’s a classic that every household should have for cooking and/or cleaning purposes.
Maria R.
Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 32 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Maria R.
Very potent it cleans the coffee pot very well if you’re using it for cooking a little bit goes a long way always good quality product never been disappointed. Highly recommend it I’ve been buying it forever now my grandma used to use this brand she recommended it to me and that’s the only brand I use for vinegar
Mandy C.
Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 32 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Mandy C.
We use this for cooking and cleaning in my house. It’s very affordable and we always get a big bottle of it when we need more. We’ve been using this for years. It’s a great product and I would recommend.
Toni Marie D.
Pueblo, colorado
1,812 reviews
Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 32 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Toni Marie D.
I really like using this product because I find that it has multiple purposes. I use it for cooking and for cleaning. I like that it does cut dirt and bacteria when I’m cleaning and it adds flavor to my food when I’m cooking and baking.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,404 reviews
This is a great vinegar for all your multi purpose uses it’s Not that expensive and works well in your recipes
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
I use this a lot especially when cooking and making salad love it It’s a name brand you can trust
Tiffany N.
Elkhart, IN
We love this vinegar. We use it for cleaning and cooking. I love that it is multi purpose. I will continue to use and recommend to others!
Janine M.
This is an amazing vinegar. It tastes great when making Asian cucumber salad. Just the right amount of acidity. It’s not fancy but required for many good marinated salad recipes. Very inexpensive too. A must in my pantry.
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Es el que he usado toda la vida así que es el único que me gusta para mi el mejor de todos
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah S.
Lees Summit, MO
il y a un an
Who else uses Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 32 fl oz Bottle in their laundry to disinfect AND deodorize? I love it and you only need 1/2 cup to 1 cup. It's way cheaper than the expensive Lysol laundry deodorizer and works better in my opinion. And who doesn't want to save some money right now?!
Upasana B. il y a 6 mois