Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsVinegarHeinz
All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 1 gal Jug

Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 1 gal Jug

by Heinz

This classic white vinegar is known and loved by all. Made from sun-ripened grain and crystalline water, this vinegar has a crisp, fresh taste. The tanginess perfectly complements your marinades and enhances your sauces for an immense burst of flavor. A slight hint of acidity can really spike up the flavors when drizzled over salads or added to recipes. Moreover, Heinz White Vinegar Distilled can save the day when you accidently make your dish too sweet or too salty -- just dash some into the dish and it will be fixed in no time. This 1 gal jug ensures you will always have vinegar on-hand when a dish calls for it.

Did you know that adding a cup of vinegar to a load of laundry will remove odors? 🤯 It sounds crazy, I know...but it actually works! I use it for every load, and buy it by the gallon. #hack #momlife #thebigclean [product:heinz-distilled-white-vinegar-1-gal]
DID YOU KNOW THIS #HACK? To soften a stiff set of newly bought bed sheets, before putting them on your bed, place them in the washing machine & add 1 cup of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda in the place of your regular laundry soap. Wash the sheets on a regular cycle with warm water. When it's time for the rinse cycle, turn the temperature to cold and add 1 cup of [product:heinz-white-vinegar-distilled]. This #hack will make your bed sheets softer and smelling fresh! #TheBigClean #influenster #challenage
Start your review of Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 1 gal Jug!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 1 gal Jug uploaded by Jamie J.
This vinegar has so many uses. Not only make marinades and dressings, but to clean too. I love to use this vinegar when I am pickling fresh jalapeños from the garden. Tastes great and is decently priced too.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Awesome Cleaner !!Best cleaner ever❤️ to clean the kitchen even to disinfect vegetables and fruits. I love it..
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Heinz All Natural Distilled White Vinegar with 5% Acidity, 1 gal Jug uploaded by Carol T.
Great for cleaning practically anything and everything! Vinegar is also great for getting cat urine smell out of shoes, carpets or clothing. This is a very cheap way of cleaning. I also put vinegar in my spinach. Vinegar also helps with heartburn just a teaspoon full of vinegar taken straight and no more heartburn. It's awful tasting but it works great for me.
Megan M.
This vinegar can be used in a cleaning products such as vinegar and a bowl of lemon to clean your microwaveor can be added to recipes. A gallon can lat a long time.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
I’ve purchased this in many multiple sizes but always seem to have the largest bottle on hand as vinegar comes in handy for all things around the house. You can use it for cooking or for cleaning. You can also use this for running it through your Keurig to clean it.
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
I don’t use it to clean but I use it in laundry and cooking. Works great as a fabric softener.
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
This is something I always have in my pantry- it’s great for cleaning so many things and also we use it for dying Easter eggs! I use for cooking occasionally like for poaching eggs. Also excellent for science experiments (like volcanoes 🌋)!
Sara M.
Irvine, CA
Fairly priced and gets the job done. Not a huge fan of the flavor but that’s just me with white vinegar in general. I do however use this product frequently to descale my coffee machine. I’ve done this for years and it works wonderfully. A good product to have on hand.
Molly N.
Allegan, MI
I love to use this when cleaning. It is great to add in to the bathroom cleaning to make sure everything is fully cleaned
Susana P.
Alamo, TX
Su per buen vinagre lo uso pata desinfectar las verduras, lo uso en la ropa blanca en la lavadora y para trapear