Heinz® 57 Steak Sauce uploaded by Teran F.Heinz® 57 Steak Sauce uploaded by Wendy M.

BY HEINZ #28 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Give your old standbys a tangy new twist with the sauce that defies definition—and boundaries.

Buy on Amazon
Abbie Q.
I feel like it tastes good for things that you would already use ketchup on, but for steak I really don't like it. I guess I don't like ketchup tasting condiments on my steak, but I am sure it would taste good on burgers or hot dogs.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Last night I made sausage apple and onion sandwich. I sauté the apples and onions in butter. Then I sauté the sausage slices with the Heinz 57 sauce. The 57 sauce creates this sweet yet zesty taste to the sausage. My husband would use 57 sauce on everything if I let them.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
My husband keeps this on hand. He loves it. He adds it to meat, noodles, rice, basically everything. I personally like it with pork. It’s a great price and has a beautiful tangy taste.
Erika A.
My favorite all time sauce to use on my steaks. I literally have to stock up on this every time I go shopping. It is the only sauce I can use. It’s a little pricey but well worth it
Jamie T.
Love the full flavor of sauce. I put it on all my steaks and i use it to marinate my steak as well.it definatly my go to sauce weather were bbqing or pan frying we dont go without it
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
This is my dad's favorite steak sauce. He absolutely loves it. I downgraded the stars because it still uses high fructose corn syrup, which is something I've cut from my diet completely. I'd love to see products like this cut out HFCS. I'd definitely buy it more often if they did.
Kerrigan C.
Tangy and a little spice all added into one. This was always popular at the steak house I worked at. I prefer A1 to it but it's still fantastic. Goes well with all meat and isn't too bad for you compared to other condiments!
Teran F.
We use this sauce a lot to. Couple dollars is price. So very affordable. We get it any local stores around us which we have dollar general, freds , Walmart and foodland
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
This is one of my absolute favorite barbecue sauces I put it on chicken and steak and pretty much everything I used even different tracks in it when I was a little kid this is one of our family favorites highly recommend
Sam E.
Anderson, SC
Great for steak, burgers, chicken, SERIOUSLY! If you're a fan of tangy and sweet, this is the sauce for you. I love it, and though it's well priced, it's not well worth every penny.
Faith S.
What do you put Heinz 57 on?