Heinz® 57 Steak Sauce uploaded by Teran F.Heinz® 57 Steak Sauce uploaded by Wendy M.

BY HEINZ #10 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Give your old standbys a tangy new twist with the sauce that defies definition—and boundaries.

Abbie Q.
I feel like it tastes good for things that you would already use ketchup on, but for steak I really don't like it. I guess I don't like ketchup tasting condiments on my steak, but I am sure it would taste good on burgers or hot dogs.
Angelica B.
madison
I could debate with people about the best steak sauce all day but Heinz 57 has had my heart since forever.... I love this sauce on steak. I even eat it on my fries lol!!! Very satisfied!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Last night I made sausage apple and onion sandwich. I sauté the apples and onions in butter. Then I sauté the sausage slices with the Heinz 57 sauce. The 57 sauce creates this sweet yet zesty taste to the sausage. My husband would use 57 sauce on everything if I let them.
Amanda N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
The sauce was here it's really delicious my mother showed me this sauce she make baked chicken inside the oven and then she put the sauce all over the chicken and then she put it back in there for a couple minutes and it came out really really delicious I would recommend to try this one
Jenice S.
So heinz 57 and A1 seem to be at war...but I mean I really like both, and don't tell A1 but I prefer the heinz 57. It's not as acidic with vinegar like the other steak sauces I've tried. Its tangy, but not overpowering. You can still taste the meat which is great+
Haley W.
Grantsboro, NC
Heinz 57 to me is disgusting but I do think it’s a flavor I’ve never cared for. It’s a very unusual flavor that’s hard to explain, I’d rather have A1 steak sauce
Hilary M.
Can we say yum!!! I love this stuff on chicken pork and burgers! Great dip for a good steak too! This should be in your fridge! Great flavor! Little more spice than boring ketchup! Go buy some and try it!
Erica O.
akron
I don’t think this sauce is terrible, but it is definitely not my favorite. It tastes too much like ketchup to me and I can’t get over that flavor. I would use it if it was the last resort option but I would not spend money on this!!
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
My husband keeps this on hand. He loves it. He adds it to meat, noodles, rice, basically everything. I personally like it with pork. It’s a great price and has a beautiful tangy taste.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love me some steak. And I can't eat a good steak without some amazing steak sauce. Usually if I'm honest my first choice I love my A1. But every once in a while I like a change and Heinz 57 is the only other sauce I will take with my steak.
It has a slightly sweeter and much creamier taste and texture than A1. It's a nice change and great for steaks. Love it.
Faith S.
What do you put Heinz 57 on?

Walmart