BY HEINEKEN #47 in Beer

Heineken® Light.
Imported premium lager beer.
Premium quality.
Brewed in Holland.
Trade mark.

Heineken Light
  • "You can really never go wrong with a good Heineken Beer Lager Premium Light!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is not really my favorite either but it does have great taste and is very good when your in need of a good afternoon" in 1 review
  • "It is a great beer and perfect to enjoy on a spring day." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy drinking light beer simply for the taste and Heineken light tastes so great!" in 1 review
  • "It wouldn't be my first choice because I prefer ales but for a light beer its better than bud or coors. " in 1 review
Heineken Premium Light Lager made by Heineken Nederland BV This biggest light has a ABV of 3.30% The beer pours a nice golden amber color The smell is rich in grains and malts. Do not pick up some nice hops notes in the smell of this concoction. This is a very good brew brittle light, which goes down nice and soft. There is a true balance of Heineken Premium Light Lager. There is nothing overwhelming about this concoction. Heineken Premium Light Lager mouth feel is thin, light, fresh and refreshing. This brew would go nicely on a hot summer day. A bit expected a bit higher ABV but it is what it is.
Heineken Light retains a lot of the great taste of "Heinie Heavy" with less calories. I think it holds up very well compared to other light beers in the same vein - Amstel, Beck's, etc. Heineken Light is a great value for those who are past their free-wheeling college days and now need to keep a watchful eye on that ever-increasing number on the scale.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
Happy Hour Expert
So I'm gonna be completely honest, this beer is not for me. I have given it several tries and I just do not like the " skunky" flavor it has. Maybe it's my pallet? Idk, but I don't know a lot of females who actually enjoy Heineken, mostly my guy friends drink it, maybe they have different taste buds than us ladies 😜
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
One of the smoothst beers I have ever tried. Has a bit of a skunky taste which isn't for everyone but it's super smooth. The bottles are just the right color of green, it's not too dark so you can't look through the bottle. The label is easy to read. All around the beer is really good and priced well for the taste.
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Lakewood, OH
You cannot go wrong with Heineken Light. Whether it's a hot sunny day and you're chilling by the pool or if you are at a bar with you soccer buddies catching a premiere league game, if you don't have a Heineken light in your hands you're already at a disadvantage. Take it from me , choose Heineken light- trust me.
Ana V.
Ana V.
miami, FL
I love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love iti love it
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Packaging is somewhat appealing to the but for myself this is not one of my favorite beers of all time. I feel that the taste is too strong for me. It is very very bitter and you can clearly taste the hops used to make it. This is usually my 45th or 55th choice when I find they are out of what I usually drink.
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
New York , NY
Tastes like a light beer- a bit watery but compared to out light beers a better taste. If I had to choose a light beer in life, Heineken would be my go to. It tastes the most like the original but half the calories. In general I'd prefer a different brand but its tolerable and gets the job done when available.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
If you feel compelled to drink a light beer I would recommend #heineken light. It has the closest taste, in my opinion, to the original Heineken beer. I tend to just drink fewer beers so I can have the full flavor but if you're calorie conscious, then I absolutely recommend you try Heineken Light.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
One of the better light beers out there, Heineken Light has a nice crisp taste that goes really well with fish 'n chips! I'm not a fan of hops, and Heineken is a great choice if you don't like hops either. This beer isn't as easy to find in grocery stores, but you can always find it at BevMo
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Where was this beer made?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
Happy Hour Expert
How good is this beer? I really want to try this.
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
Is it less CALORIES
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Barcelona
En españa aun no he visto la version light. Se sabe cuando la van a comercializar aquí?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Why do you like this beer?