BY HEINEKEN

Heineken® Light.
Imported premium lager beer.
Premium quality.
Brewed in Holland.
Trade mark.

Heineken Light
  • "You can really never go wrong with a good Heineken Beer Lager Premium Light!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a light crisp flavor and tastes great both ice cold and lightly chilled." in 1 review
  • "It is a great beer and perfect to enjoy on a spring day." in 1 review
  • "It wouldn't be my first choice because I prefer ales but for a light beer its better than bud or coors. " in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy drinking light beer simply for the taste and Heineken light tastes so great!" in 1 review
Betty G.
Purchased at: Publix
This is like one of the only beers I like. Not the regular Heineken, it has to be light. It also has to be extremely cold for me to drink it. I've tried bud light, but prefer this drink instead. Its light and refreshing. If you're not a heavy beer drinker you may want to try this light beer.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of Heineken beer at all. I think it just taste really weird as a gross taste and it really gross aftertaste to me. The price isn't that bad the bottles nice I like the color green but I just am not a fan of the taste of the beer I tried to like it but I really just do not like the taste of it at all.
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Heineken isn't the shiek product that its advertisements often claim and its flavor profile is rather ordinary at best. It ranks as one of the classically over- rated beer products and even though it is more user- friendly when served from the tap, the skunky aroma and taste from the familiar green bottles is too significant to overl
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a quality light lager. while AAL light lagers are very cheap and not really good, (Coors Light is the only one I'll drink) This one is just spectacular. I can smell hops. The taste is really hoppy too, and light. Not really light on flavor, as it still has plenty of hoppy flavor and a hint of malt. Don't know why this is rated so bad. This honestly i have had 5 with barbecue chicken, and i am not really drunk or full. 3.3% ABV makes this perfect for me. Perfect session beer. The reason i liked coors was the fact it was low in alcohol and didnt fill me up. this does the same thing while retaining a good amount of flavor. Would drink this a lot.
Andrea S.
Kief, ND
Heineken Lite is my go-to beer. Great flavor and less calories. I much prefer it over the big name lite beers. Heineken Lite never disappoints and always meets my expectations. The bottles are easy to recognize. I’ll continue to purchase this brand.
Tori B.
Galloway
If I could give it zero stars I would. This is hands down the worst alcoholic beverage in the history of alcoholic beverages. Don’t waste your money if you’ve never tried it. The whole brand is gross. It’s very strong and pungent and musky and just BLEH.
Natallia V.
Brooklyn
Very light, nice and easy 🍺. Love it so much. Easy to drink , not expensive, easy to find in super market or grocery. It meet all my expectations. Nice packaging. Easy to carry it . Sweet light taste . Highly recommend to everyone, to all my friends.
Jodie R.
pittsburgh
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is my favorite summertime beer. It has flavor but it’s still crisp and refreshing, plus it doesn’t have a ton of calories so that’s a bonus. It’s a great beer and doesn’t taste like other strange imported stuff (I’m not a huge beer drinker, but when I do drink beer, I like this stuff).
April L.
This beer has great taste for being a light beer. I prefer light beer with less calories and with Heineken you don’t have to sacrifice flavor. It’s a great beer for a hot summer day! I’d recommend this to anyone avoiding the extra calories.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you’re more watchful of calorie intake then this is the product for you. You still get to enjoy your beer, but now in a lighter (and better for you) version. I recommend to anyone trying to enjoy beer while being mindful of calories
Ashley D.
Where was this beer made?
Edith C.
Killeen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
How good is this beer? I really want to try this.
Naturalbeautybyjes J.
Barcelona
En españa aun no he visto la version light. Se sabe cuando la van a comercializar aquí?
Lizet M.
Is it less CALORIES
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you like this beer?

Target