Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY

Beer, frankly, I love) Usually, my choice falls on the unfiltered, for example hugarden. But there was an action in the store, and we decided to try the heynic, which was heard about, and they say about it always positively. The decoration of the jar (there are bottles, but I always prefer canned beer) is pleasant, beautiful. Alcohol-5% vol. The taste of beer with a little bitterness, a taste of sweet and noble, to drink it, I admit, really pleasure. I will buy more, certainly, even despite the price. Of course, to all fans of beer (and not only) - I recommend)
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Tampa, FL

Heineken is my all time favorite beer!!! It's so smooth and taste so good!!!This style has low malt (and adjunct) sweetness, is medium bodied, and should contain no or a low percentage (less than 25%) of adjuncts. Color may be light straw to golden. Alcohol content and bitterness may also be greater. Hop aroma and flavor is low or negligible. Light fruity esters are acceptable. Chill haze and diacetyl should be absent. Note: Some beers marketed as "premium" (based on price) may not fit this definition.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, New York

Heineken is often the best choice that is readily available when there is very little choice for a quality beer. I would choose this beer amoung its competitors in its category, hands down. It has a crisp, clean taste, and a pleasant effect. Heineken is consistent and you know exactly what you are going to get. I love their advertising campaigns and identify a great deal with the sort of 'down the rabbit hole' mix of visual effects and music- the sort of night of adventures that never ends.
Marielena O.
Marielena O.

APPEARANCE: A crystal clear golden with plenty of medium size bubbles rising. Produced a finger + of white foamy head that eventually settles down to a thin layer. Leaves some fair lacing down the glass.
AROMA: Quite a bit more grassy/grainy/hoppy than the AAL lagers I've had.
TASTE: Grassy, corn husk.
FEEL: Strong carbonation, medium thin body, fairly dry on the finish.
OVERALL: A good choice for a barbeque, tailgate party etc... Not skunky, it has a pleasant but minor bite from the hops.
Katelin L.
Katelin L.

Heineken Beer is a definite go to bar drink for myself. I think it has a pretty distinct taste and it just goes down smooth. It has just a subtle hit of carbonation to it. Definitely has a distinct aroma too it. It completely met all my expectations, this was a beer that I can go back to all the time. It took me years to find a small selection of beers I enjoyed! I am definitely a repeat consumer and would suggest this to anyone that is looking for a low price lager.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.

Heineken International é uma cervejaria holandesa, fundada em 1863 por Wandscheer Heineken na cidade de Amsterdã. Heineken possui cerca de 140 cervejarias em mais de 70 países, empregando aproximadamente 57 557 pessoas. Com uma produção anual de 121 800 000 de hectolitros de cerveja, é a terceira maior cervejaria do mundo, ficando atrás apenas da belgo-brasileira InBev e da sul-africana SABMiller em 2009. Em 2011 teve lucro de 2,2 bilhões de dólares.
dam m.
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA

The beer is a clear straw color with medium carbonation. The head was extremely thin and lasted about one minute. All i got was a slight malt smell but no hops. Also no skunk smells despite what everyone here is saying. No any other aromas but the same can be said for the flavor. Mild flavors of grass wheat and corn but the beer is smooth and easy to drink. Not very bitter at all but I did drink it out of a can and there was a metallic taste to it.
Georgia M.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA

Good beer, quality product. I don't usually drink this beer unless I am in the Caribbean somewhere on the beach. Lol it's a local favorite in St. Croix, more like a staple. Heineken brings back memories of the beach parties and events we used to have. It's really as a unusual taste to me and I think you have to have an acquired taste for it. A little bit bitter, but nonetheless a good beer to get you buzzed if that's what you are looking for.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Davie, FL

Heineken is a brand everyone loves and is readily available for a decent price at almost all locations. This imported beer is usually my go to for entertaining guests for parties or what I bring along with me as a staple for other peoples parties. Not my favorite tasting beer, but is affordable and liked by almost all. Must be ice cold to really enjoy flavor. Heavier and bolder tasting beer then you typical domestic beers.
Thaís R.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA

A classic by anyone's standard. This is what Euro lager is about, light color, medium flavor that manages to be both rich and dry, malt and hops in balance. Unfortunately the stuff we get locally is skunky and stale by the time it gets on the shelf. I've had some that weren't but with so many options finding these in good condition is not worth the effort.

On it's game the beer is good and worthy of it's reputation.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL

How do you like your Heineken, in a can or bottle?
Angelique D.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL

Just like people pair their wines, what is your favorite food to pair with a nice cold Heineken? Mine is pizza: hands down!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Clarksville, Tn

Bud light or Heineken?
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA

Do you like this as well as canned beer?
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX

Would this be a good cooking beer?