BY HEINEKEN

Heineken is a 5% full-bodied premium lager with deep golden colour, a mild bitter taste and a balanced hop aroma leaving a crisp, clean finish for ultimate refreshment. see more...

Luis C.
West Park, FL
Now if i bring this case to my puerto rican friends house, im leaving with four plates of food and a new family. Now if you want one of the cousins be sure to keep the case in a freezer for 7 hours before you show up.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
Heineken is a good beer. It’s not my favorite, but it would be in the top 20 for me if I had to choose. It’s got a great light taste, love the flavor. I just prefer my shock tops or blue moons a bit more.
Anna G.
Carson City, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum love Heineken great smooth light beer that’s tasty for both men and women in my opinion.
Paradise H.
cairo
We must all care about the humaneness and cleanliness to give it the softness and the desired victory and not forgetting the body as well, so it protects our health more
Sam B.
London, ON
Smooth easy drinking! Tastes great a nice light beer. The flavour is great and so nice to have on a nice hot summer day
Perla M.
Beit el chaar, Matn
My second favorite beer 🍻! It's delicious 😋 and refreshing when served cold. I am a repeat consumer of it.
Gladys M.
St. John's
The music playing, bbq going, and the cooler full of ice cold beer...makes for a great patio party!