MakeupEyeMascaraHeimish
[ ] Dailism Smudge Stop Mascara

[ HEIMISH ] Dailism Smudge Stop Mascara

by Heimish

HOW TO USE:Eyelash first use. Sweep up the zigzag direction on the eyelashes from the roots.

is this mascara hypoallergenic?
Start your review of [ HEIMISH ] Dailism Smudge Stop Mascara!
Jessi N.
Carrollton, TX
[ HEIMISH ] Dailism Smudge Stop Mascara uploaded by Jessi N.
Purchased at: YesStyle
I have decently long but straight lashes. This helps them keep a curl (after curling with a lash wand) and doesn’t transfer. It’s just OK without a lash curler first. I am hesitant to give five stars because I feel like I get more product sometimes and sometimes it feels like it’s already drying out despite hardly being used. Most times, I have a good experience.
Adrianna J.
Pooler, GA
[ HEIMISH ] Dailism Smudge Stop Mascara uploaded by Adrianna J.
The application is quite messy and the formula is very wet, a big amount of product gets on the bristles which transfer some of the mascara onto my eyelids even when applied carefully. My only advice is to remove the excess product on the back of your hand or at the entrance of the container as recommended. It doesn't hold or add curl and clumps my lashes together instead of separating which I think is due to the way brush is shaped and the amount of bristles. When removed product rolls into balls of product. Not like your typical mascara. I found it a little strange but it doesn't bother me too much.BIG PLUS is that it really doesn't smudge or crumble during the day however I wouldn't purchase or recommend this mascara as there's other brands, wands and formulas I enjoyed more. [ HEIMISH ] Dailism Smudge Stop Mascara
Jezzy G.
[ HEIMISH ] Dailism Smudge Stop Mascara uploaded by Jezzy G.
I tested this mascara by wearing it for an entire day and seeing how it looks at the end of the day. After two coats, my lashes weren't really lengthened and it gave my lashes a natural look. There weren't any fallouts after it dried. I love that this mascara was very light to the point where I forgot I was wearing mascara and rubbed my eye. However, it didn't flake at all, which is amazing. At the end of the day, the mascara was still on my lashes, which was awesome because I was outside the entire day, and this mascara is not water-proof. I like that this mascara lasted me the entire day, but I don't like that it didn't give me a lot of volume, and that it didn't hold up the curl. If you prefer natural looking lashes, I recommend this mascara, because of how long-lasting and smudge-proof it is.
KButea S.
Irvine, CA
Omg my favorite mascara ever!!! I have dry eyes so I’m constantly putting using eye drops, so waterproof mascara is a must. This is waterproof and smudgeproof, but can still be removed easily with eye makeup removers and cleansing oils. It slides off your lashes like micro tubes, sometimes I think my actual lash came off, but it’s just the mascara. The mascara itself is dark/bold and lengthens my lashes. The brush is pretty good too, easy to use. Already have my backups of this ready!!!
aleks K.
Purchased at: Amazon
So many times yes!! It really doesn't smudge and it lasts all night and it's the most perfect for bottom lashes!
Skincerely K.
Tennessee
I love this mascara! Simple packaging. Affordable. I love the wand. It isn't too big or small. I feel like I have more control with this wand than others I have used. The mascara formulation is nice. I have not experienced clumping. It wears well and feels softer than many mascaras I have used. I would definitely purchase again and would recommend.
Amber A.
Olathe, KS
This is one of my favorite mascaras ever. I somehow got it as a GWP when I bought some K-Beauty stuff, and I am thrilled I stumbled upon it. It’s black, very black - coats my lashes smoothly and beautifully with one coat - and lasts until I take it off. It’s perfect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...