Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsHeimish
- Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch 72pcs 72pcs

heimish - Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch 72pcs 72pcs

by Heimish

Brand from South Korea: heimish. Multi-functional elastic care for eyes, eyebrows, fortune and cheeks. Bulgarian rose water moisturizes your skin and improves wrinkle. How to use: 1. After cleansing, use the built-in spatula to take out and apply eye patches. 2. Remove after 20~30 minutes, pat the remaining essence with your fingers for absorption.

I have super sensitive and dry skin and have always wanted to try these, how well do they work??
Does it leave visible strings of white residue that feels like rubber for you? I have been seeing these white residue when I take off the patches :(
Start your review of heimish - Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch 72pcs 72pcs!
aleks K.
heimish - Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch 72pcs 72pcs uploaded by aleks K.
These are an eye patch and spa treatment all in one. I love the rosey smell and how delicate they feel. I will say the excess product tends to pill a little bit so be careful using this before applying makeup. Leave in the fridge for an added cooling sensation.
Virginia H.
Houston
heimish - Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch 72pcs 72pcs uploaded by Virginia H.
These sweet little rose eye patches are so much fun! They sparkle, they say on well, they are hydrating and they SPARKLE. I love these for a special occasion to reduce puffiness and make my skin glow. Great fine!
yosselin V.
smyrna
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the first hydrogel eye patches that I have ever tried and they are a game changer! They make skin look fresh and plump even after a sleepless
Sarah F.
Brooklyn, NY
heimish - Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch 72pcs 72pcs uploaded by Sarah F.
I don’t know if it’s because I have sensitive skin or dry skin or what but these eye gels burn. They are quite painful and when I finally removed them they leave bits of the gel behind which is irritating to remove from my face.
Shasta T.
Aurora, CO
I received the Heimish Hydrogel Eye Patch through a beauty box subscription. I have the worst inherited dark circles unfortunately, so I really wanted to try it immediately. The packaging is so pretty. The eye patches were cooling and refreshing. I felt like my under-eyes were firmer. I learned online that you can use these patches on your forehead and cheeks. How awesome!
Trysta A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love to keep this in the refrigerator and use in the morning to help my puffy under eyes, fairly inexpensive and smells good. Very gentle on skin and the cold when refrigerating really wakes you up.
Karen D.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a cult classic for Kbeauty and anti-aging for skin below the eyes. Smells lovely (not too strong) and works to reduce swelling, puffiness, dark circles, dryness, fine lines and wrinkles
KButea S.
Irvine, CA
These are absolutely gorgeous eye patches and are very moisturizing and hydrating. They are also cooling and relaxing to use. The hydrogel material is very comfortable on. The only thing is some of the essence may pull after drying. So it’s good for overnight because you can rinse off in the morning but not good if you want to do it before you go out.
Svetlana P.
Boca Raton, FL
the best patches, always start the day with patches from the fridge! Moisturize, flush under eyes and remove edemas.
Corinne C.
Fairfield, CA
I find this patches to be amazing after a long day. I use these at night after I take of my makeup and they keep my eyes feeling hydrated and supple. The serum can start to pill up if rubbed so I would suggest doing this at night.